just bought one - my first truck!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
didnt get a new one, decided to try to save a little money for now.

perhaps i will try to order a new fx4 in a few years :banana:

but in the meantime it's a 2004 stx regular cab, short flareside box

only has the 2wd with the 4.6... and the color is silver (meh)

but it does have the sliding window and 17 alloy wheels, and what appears to be an aftermarket tow hitch setup with controller.

anyway i am pretty excited about it :-D

any comments or recommendations welcome :read:

thx :beer:

Last edited:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Congrats on the truck. I have a Dialbo tuner that I bought by accident that is for 04-08 F150 with the 4.6 if you wanna buy it from me. I have a 5.4 and just put in the wrong P/N and RPM outlet won't let me ship it back. It's NIB, never used.

P/N U7151--Never tried it on my truck because it said 4.6L 3V only on the tag.

$100.00 if you want it.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Congrats on the truck. I have a Dialbo tuner that I bought by accident that is for 04-08 F150 with the 4.6 if you wanna buy it from me. I have a 5.4 and just put in the wrong P/N and RPM outlet won't let me ship it back. It's NIB, never used.

P/N U7151--Never tried it on my truck because it said 4.6L 3V only on the tag.

$100.00 if you want it.

Congrats on the truck. Are you going to mod it or just drive it?

thanks guys :beer: capnkirk, i appreciate the offer but i doubt if i will be doing any performance mods right away. this is just my driver/commuter vehicle and to haul some lumber, etc. dunno what the future holds, but right now i will just be driving it. coming from the cobra, this sure ain't too much fun to drive, but i must say it is more comfortable in heavy traffic lol.

it does have an oil leak down near the crank trigger sensor behind the a/c compressor that i will try to fix. if it isn't just the sensor o-ring, then i will have to pull the front cover. here's some pics

chrisstruck0711.jpg

chrisstruck0741.jpg

chrisstruck0691.jpg

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
How bout $50? This stupid thing is just collecting dust on my floor haha. I have a single cab almost just like yours. Mine has the 5.4 and its silver with an alloy accent on bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread