Just bought my dream car...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If you arent swimming in pussy already, now you will be drowning in it! Congrats on that beast.

I noticed that your wheels look very much like 13/14 Shelby Performance Package wheels. Car looks insaine! Cheers to it!

IMG_9869.jpg

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
Thanks again everyone. Been driving it for a week or so and I can't believe the reactions it gets. I can't tell you how many people have honked, revved their engine, waived, or followed me with a video camera on their phone. I'm loving every minute of it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Badass.

I've enjoyed Vero the few times I've been up there. Assume there are some more guys up there with some money/cool cars. Any other Lambo/exotic owners you know around there?

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
Badass.

I've enjoyed Vero the few times I've been up there. Assume there are some more guys up there with some money/cool cars. Any other Lambo/exotic owners you know around there?
Yeah, there's some BIG money in vero and a few insane car collections ( Ive personally seen one valued over 40 million dollars). But not many exotics running around. You see way more $150k benzs and Porsches and a couple Bentleys and RRs

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
Drove it in the rain for the first time today...finally got it all cleaned up... So funny sometimes I catch myself sitting here in the garage just staring at this thing. It's like all the years of hard work represented by one hunk of metal. Anyway, there's not too many people you can share this stuff with so I'm glad I could share with you guys.
d8dabc287060ee2fadbc820ae2d85c24.jpg

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
The picture in the garage kills me.

Normal looking garage with some shit piled around it..boom.... Lambo

wheelhopper

Established Member
I got a laugh from the thread title. I drove a Fiesta ST I leased, for tooling around, to the local hardware store. The lumber counter guy saw me pull up and came out to ask when I got the car that it was his dream car.
HA!
Big difference in dream cars.

What's the insurance run on one of those things?

Users who are viewing this thread