Just bought an Audi S4!

928gtp

Established Member
I just bought a 2006 Audi S4 from Los Angeles and drove it back to Charleston, SC. One of the best cars ive ever had :banana:
Here's some pics that the old owner took. Ill have to get some of my own:

AudiS4.jpg

AudiS43.jpg

AudiS42.jpg

AudiS410.jpg

AudiS45.jpg

The pictures dont even do the car justice. It looks way better in person. :rockon:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
My brother just got rid of his S4 Cab and replaced it with an S5 Cab. He loves it.

Congrats.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Nice man. The new Audis are some of my favorite cars. Would love an S5 or S6.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Congratulations, car looks beautiful!! So what kind of deal did you get to drive all the way to Socal?

928gtp

Established Member
nice pick up, how was the trip?

The trip was nice with the car. Some of the most comfortable seats i have ever sat in. I did it in 2 days and 3 hours though. Wish i couldve had a little more time to actually enjoy the trip. :bash:

Congratulations, car looks beautiful!! So what kind of deal did you get to drive all the way to Socal?

Thanks!! Lets just say the car is worth quite a bit more than i owe on it.

jrandy

Established Member
great looking car you got there. one of my buddies works at an audi dealer now and i have been thinking of looking into the s4's.

928gtp

Established Member
Nice score. Congrats. I love the S series Audis. Just wish they made the S4 in a 2 door hardtop.

Thanks..Have you looked at an S5?...

Very nice. I love those cars. So how long did the trip take?

It took 2 days and 3 hours..Only slept 6 hours the first night and 4 the next..

Nice car, looks very clean. I love the S4, would have bought one had I not found my Terminator.

Thanks! I thought about the terminator but i wanted something that was a little nicer on the inside and had more options. THis thing has AWD, rain sensing windshield wipers, bi-xenon lights, bluetooth for the phone, etc....

Now i do know that the Terminator will win in a race though!! (unless its raining...lol)

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Q
Nice score. Congrats. I love the S series Audis. Just wish they made the S4 in a 2 door hardtop.

They do...it's called an S5.

You should! They're great cars. I dont like that they're using a V6 in the newer ones though...

That makes no sense. The only reason they got a solid rep was due to their TT'd v6. Id much rather have the newer supercharged v6 than the slouch v8 in your generation.

You got yourself a nice car though. I just hate that they put an n/a motor in it.

928gtp

Established Member
That makes no sense. The only reason they got a solid rep was due to their TT'd v6. Id much rather have the newer supercharged v6 than the slouch v8 in your generation.

You got yourself a nice car though. I just hate that they put an n/a motor in it.[/QUOTE]

slouch? The V8 makes more power from the factory than the V6. not much more but still more. Also, the V8 is very easy to get to 400hp. PLus you get the nice V8 sound and torque.

BlueSnake01

Established Member

You got yourself a nice car though. I just hate that they put an n/a motor in it.
+1
The S4 was really popular because of the TT6. People were actually let down of the V8 4.2, reason why they went back to a V6 S/C.
They're all great cars no doubt though, I wouldn't mind owning either one.

928gtp

Established Member
+1
The S4 was really popular because of the TT6. People were actually let down of the V8 4.2, reason why they went back to a V6 S/C.
They're all great cars no doubt though, I wouldn't mind owning either one.

To each their own. They are both nice cars..I just like the sound and feel of a v8 more than a 6.

Users who are viewing this thread