Just bought an 04 Cobra

Pacman

Established Member
Black on black with 400 miles on it. Will have pictures up soon! Absolutely love the car, came with the dull rims, plan on buying a set of chrome soon. Anyone recommend a good place that has the replicas and does a good chroming job? When I mean good chroming job I mean double nickel plated, copper, and chrome.

Last edited:

Pacman

Established Member
These aren't that great of pictures, I didn't take them. Still looks good though. This is at the original owners house, I'll get some tonight or tomorrow with my WS.6 with it.

wedding149yt7.jpg

wedding150wr8.jpg
\

Got some more pics up, not much room in the garage to get a good distance away from the cars. But hey, I tried. I just got back from cruisin woodward 2:30am in the morning. All the stuff is setup out there ready for the big weekend. I went by a nice yellow saleen, hung with him for a lap. Was a lot different cruising in the Stang rather than the Ta. Really enjoyed it.

cobratata7.jpg

cobrata2nv1.jpg

cobrata3xj8.jpg

cobrata4ge3.jpg

cobrata5sp9.jpg

cobrata6nq5.jpg

cobrata7rl3.jpg

cobrata8fu9.jpg

cobrata9mv9.jpg

cobrata10wn0.jpg

Last edited:

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Sweet ride! Just got a new one to me as well. How did you find one w/such low mileage?

I got my chrome wheels from www.americanmuscle.com and they have the chrome rims for $170 w/free shipping and also do mounting and balancing free if you buy tires. All of their stuff has free shipping, btw.

32V SVT

Established Member
Congrats man! That thing looks sweet!
You may want to see about pricing those wheels at buyfordracing.com
They seem to have pretty good pricing on OEM stuff...
http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=284

Hmm... for what ever reason, that wheel, isn't cheap... :shrug:
Your probably paying for the real Chrome job! ;-)

My 10th AE wheels are only $149. a piece. :thumbsup:

Good luck!

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Congrats man, :beer: What a find! Unmolested basically brand new Terminator.

Man I wish my front bumper looked as nice as that - up close, mine's not looking so good after 72k miles of crap hitting it.

Pacman

Established Member
craigs04SVT said:
Out if curiousty, did you buy it off someone or a trade in, and how much did that car go for with 400 miles on it???

Bought off of someone

Last edited:

Pacman

Established Member
Nutty 5.0 said:
Sweet ride! Just got a new one to me as well. How did you find one w/such low mileage?

I got my chrome wheels from www.americanmuscle.com and they have the chrome rims for $170 w/free shipping and also do mounting and balancing free if you buy tires. All of their stuff has free shipping, btw.

It was on Autotrader and Ebay, got lucky too, car was in the same state as me

Pacman

Established Member
Nutty 5.0 said:

That is a great price, I looked on there link But, I wonder how good their chrome job is. I bought ZR1 replicas for my 98 Z28 camaro when I had it a while pack and 5 weeks later they started pitting. I really did some researching and I found out that you have to make sure they put a copper plate, 2 sets of nickel plating, then the chrome.

How are American Muscle.com rims? Can anyone vouge for them? I don't want to end up with a set of chrome rims that are going to start pitting in a few months....

Last edited:

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Just put them on, so hopefully someone can tell us. They're pretty good from what I heard anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread