just bought a white 94

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Well after having owned an 01 and selling that to get married and buy a house I have always wanted another lightning. I came accross an 03 cobra that was a repo after being married for a while and the wife let me get it. Several years later and tons of money invested the cobra is fully built. We now have a 10 mo. old son. Since I cant get him in the cobra I pulled the trigger on a white 94 to have as a DD/tow rig/baby hauler. The truck is in nice shape with only 120k on the clock. My sons simpson racing baby seat is going to look great in it.

I'm out of town currently but will get pics of the new ride as soon as I get back home!!!

P1010494.jpg

P1010493.jpg

P1010495.jpg

P1010497.jpg

P1010498.jpg

P1010499.jpg

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Pretty truck. I wanted white but couldn't find one in my price range or one that was close to me. LOL

Nice find!

Thanks. White was my frist pick, then red, then black (oklahoma red dirt is a *itch to keep off black). I looked for a long time until I finally found a truck that was nice enough and not overpriced.

nice truck, sure looks slow:rolling:

LOL! That is why I have the 600+ rwhp monster in the garage. It does move out nicely for a slug though.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
nice, these trucks look good in white. looks lowered.

drop shackles in the back and I think either new lowering springs or cut springs in the front (cant remember what the previous owner said). I have stock shackles to raise up the rear just in case my cobra on a trailer is too much for it.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
mine was lowered and didn't have any problem hauling a bedful of firewood. shouldn't be a problem with a trailer.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
mine is lowered, but my bronco does all the dirty work now

hell yeah! I cant wait to see that thing. I just gave the lightning a bath and am getting ready to go out and pack on several layers of wax on her! Tomorrow the mommy wagon and the L will be getting tint jobs!

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Very nice truck. Had my eye on it while waiting for my cobra to sell. White is my favorite color on these trucks but I had ot setlle for red lol. Hopeing to pick mine up this weekend

Joe

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Very nice truck. Had my eye on it while waiting for my cobra to sell. White is my favorite color on these trucks but I had ot setlle for red lol. Hopeing to pick mine up this weekend

Joe

congrats! I looked at several red ones before this truck and they both had lots more miles, werent in near as good of shape, and were priced about the same as what I paid for this one.

Post some pics of your new red one up when you get it!

Users who are viewing this thread