Just Bought A Notch

blownfox

Established Member
Congrats! What are your goals for the car? Exhaust, gears, short belt, U/D pulleys, or cold air intake would be a good start.

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
Pics or gtfo!!!

Foxes are really mod-friendly, what are your goals? Street/strip? Personally, weight reduction, wheels and a nice set of sticky shoes, intake. All fairly low-cost.

Vnmous1_04

InFamous Racing
Established Member
Pics or gtfo!!!

Foxes are really mod-friendly, what are your goals? Street/strip? Personally, weight reduction, wheels and a nice set of sticky shoes, intake. All fairly low-cost.

Haha ill post some tomorrow and you guys can see the transformation hahah...Yeah I want to drag it so definetly weight reduction and all the little things can follow!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I say saleen body kit,., I saw a notch with a whale tail.,., bout crapped my pants

congrats

You mean like this.... :)

93notch006-1.jpg

93notch002-1.jpg

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
There are some relatively inexpensive things you can do to bump the power or feel of your car if they haven't been done already...

Remove intake silencer
Advance ignition timing
Tune up
New fuel filter
shifter ( if a 5 speed car ) or shift kit if an AOD car
rear gears

None of these mods is all that expensive ( the timing adjustment and silencer removal are free ) and some like the shift kit for an AOD, or especially the rear gears will do quite a bit to how the car FEELS when you drive it...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread