Established Member
Some more pics of the car. I dot know what it's lowered on. Great car so far

4c652de3-ac88-c847.jpg

4c652de3-acbe-4bcb.jpg

4c652de3-acfc-7053.jpg

4c652de3-ad26-55be.jpg

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
Ok so how can I figure out what kind of lowering springs are on the car ? I don't think I'm going to worry about the Warrenty anymore. What should I add to get to 420-440 rwhp

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Nice looking car, Like said above straighten that exhaust up. just a few nuts to loosen then adjust exhaust.
Any tune besides the Frpp tune will put your warranty in jeopardy.

stang8psi

Established Member
Nice looking car, Like said above straighten that exhaust up. just a few nuts to loosen then adjust exhaust.
Any tune besides the Frpp tune will put your warranty in jeopardy.

I said this already!! People just must not know how to read there own threads!

but to get you to the 420-440 rwhp mark these should get you there with no problem

Intake
Longtubes
Catback
Tune

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
Im going to try and figure out what it's lowered on. Is there any way to know of there's a tune on it already ? And the 1 to 4th skip shift is nice in traffic. The 373 give the car a lot of get up and go. Is a boss intake a good mod ?

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
Ok so I want a boss intake manifold , jlt cold air intake , throttle body and a lethal h pipe

What kind of rwhp will I see w that. Also I hear w the boss intake you can rev higher then 7 k? Can someone explain how this would work

Mikegee1028

Established Member
hey, congrats on your new 5.0 dude i actually saw this car at the dealer i also I've in cape coral i was interested in buying some of the exterior parts due to the fact that its the same color as mine and the dealer didn't budge i think it was the same day you bought it? maybe thats why they weren't willing to do it.

Anyhow, if your interested in selling some of those exterior accessories lemme know ill pay cash for them..

I, currently have 10,000 miles on mine and i have a tune and the roush axle back if you want we can meet up and you can ride in mine so you can feel the difference the tune is WORTH IT..

message me for more info

Mikegee1028

Established Member
Ok so I want a boss intake manifold , jlt cold air intake , throttle body and a lethal h pipe

What kind of rwhp will I see w that. Also I hear w the boss intake you can rev higher then 7 k? Can someone explain how this would work

The boss intake manifold gives your more power at higher RPM but you lose at lower RPM's, a lot of people don't usually do it as it is an expensive mod with little or no gains the thing is about 499 and up depending where you get it (I haven't heard of the intake mani itself raising RPM's, but i have heard of tunes doing it.) as far as the JLT intake, it is argued that a cold air intake has no real world performance gains and that its all in the tune, dynos are showing a bit more HP but many believe this is due to the hood being open and their being more airflow as soon as that hood closes and your out in the street or track your back to what u had before. If you talk to any of the AED guys i believe they actually suggest leaving it with the stock air box (Don't take me for word on this though.) Custom Dyno Tuning | Advanced Engine Development - AED

and about the H pipe, i believe X pipes are giving better results according to what I've read. I myself will be getting the BBR OR x pipe next as i already have their SCT 93 oct tune...

hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread