Just another newb

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
Hello to all fellow L owners. Figured I'd finally get a profile on this site... some of you might know me from nloc.net (bosoxfan). Thought it was time for a new identity which best decribes my current situation... I spend too much darn money! Anyway I own a black '03, around 23k miles.

Mods to date: 4lb lower, pred, L&S oil sep, "homemade" silver bullet catback, lowered rear (dearched leaf springs)
Bling mods: silver grillcrafts upper/lower

In the near future I'll be getting the eaton ported, clean the I/C, FTVB, and switching the pred out for an Xcal2 and getting a proper(dyno) tune. Ok, I'm done.... you may insert all newbie jokes now ;-)

-Matt

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:coolman: Hello and welcome....Do you have any $$$ I can borrow :lol1:

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
Thanks for the welcome everybody. Hey Fade what's up? I'll post up some pics of the truck when I get my new digital camera.... old one sucks! Anyway, hope to be getting to know everybody. See you around the forum and be safe on the streets!

Skrapmetal

Established Member
+1 on the pics, I wanna see what the silver grillcrafts look like on a black L. I've been debating going with those in black or silver, or just painting the factory grills to match.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Yo bro. You'll find there are quite a few of us who cross post. Not to be confused with Stan who cross dre...wait, this aint a Stan bashing thread....nevermind.

:D

I think this forum is quite a bit nicer and more comfortable. :)

Stewart

Last edited:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
BTW, even though you're not new to L's, just this forum, welcome,
newbie.gif

Stewart

Users who are viewing this thread