Just another garage....

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Warning: Get some tissues before watching :-D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rWbKf-qtZE"]YouTube - Super Car Garage #2 Ferrari, Porsche, Bugatti Veyron, McLaren F1[/ame]

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
He has 2 ****ing Veyrons... one is the Bugatti Veyron Pur Sang witch is probably worth 4-5mil. I just couldn't imagine how great life would be with that kind of money. Money does buy happiness.

Common

Established Member
He has 2 ****ing Veyrons... one is the Bugatti Veyron Pur Sang witch is probably worth 4-5mil. I just couldn't imagine how great life would be with that kind of money. Money does buy happiness.

Not really, it doesnt. With that being said, I'd rather be sad in a Veyron than a Camaro!

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Not really, it doesnt. With that being said, I'd rather be sad in a Veyron than a Camaro!

It sure as hell can buy things that make you happy. In the end they are just things, but god damn man, I would punch babies for some of those things. The only thing money cant buy you is more time to enjoy it!

assasyn

Established Member
Family: Wife, Erika, 34; two children, Donnie, 9, and Alexa, 7. When Wallace met Erika Jensen, she was his then-wife's niece. The two married in 1995. She was 21; he was 46.

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
If I that kind of money, my garage would look more like the Sultan of Michigan than the Don Wallace guy. Just for the fact it had all the "American Muscle Cars". I'm just not into the supercars. They are sweet. I would rather restore every muscle I could get my hands on.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
If I that kind of money, my garage would look more like the Sultan of Michigan than the Don Wallace guy. Just for the fact it had all the "American Muscle Cars". I'm just not into the supercars. They are sweet. I would rather restore every muscle I could get my hands on.

I'm more interested in collections like Simeones. One off's, racers/race winners, and very low production type examples.

I found the OP video on youtube and noticed it had 185 hits, figured I'd throw it up :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread