Just An Observation

Billybong

I Am The Anti-Rice!
Established Member
Seems like alot of '03-'04 Cobras are already up for sale over in "The Market".
Some Mach 1's and a few L's too. Why is that? :shrug:

My '91 LX 5.0 is for sale and listed in there as well btw.

Last edited:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Yup. That's a big part of it. Hell, I just bought my 3rd L. I can't get enough of these trucks. Eff the Adrenalin. The GT500 looks like it'll be a damn cool car, though.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
nastynivek said:
You've got 3 Lightnings? I am soooo jealous. :beer:
QUOTE]
Not all at the same time. I had an '03 about a year ago. Now it's an '02 in the garage with an '04 on the way.

Jubei

Established Member
Yea the gas prices are getting rediculous. To be honest I think the only other vehicle Id settle for is a nice 03-04 Cobra. Overall I like the fact of having a fast truck but I really enjoyed driving my buddys 03 Cobra alot more. I prefer manual over automatic, hopefully they keep popping up, one day I may actually consider dumping the L for a Cobra.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Nice lookin car! I wish I had the extra cash lying around, I'd like to build up a car like that. I'm sure there are several reasons for so many 03/04 Cobras being on the market. The new GT500 coming out, high gas prices, and people getting in over their heads with the payments.

Billybong

I Am The Anti-Rice!
Established Member
Methos said:
Your LX is awesome.

Thanks but I would like to sell it. More money for the L and the Mach 1. I just don't have enough money to feed all of 'em.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
A lot of these guys bought those Cobras in 03, and payed a big mark up. and now there flip floped in what they owe and what it's worth. I hope to get me a 04 low mile Cobra, in the next year or so.

Last edited:

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
I think the premium gas prices and sucky gas mileage has scared a lot of em' away. Won't catch me drivin no 4 banger :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread