Just after new paint!!

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
well guys, it has been a long road since february when i started this job. gone is the yellow among other things after taking some suggestions from fellow SVTP'ers. This is right after paint and being put back together:::

car12.jpg

car11.jpg

these are the only two cell phone pictures i took this afternoon. what does everyone think ???

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
its a really weird color. when i ordered it, the paint chip on the internet looked more black. when i got it, it was NO DOUBT purple. so instead of sending it back i added 1qt of black pigment and ended up with this. its called Black sapphire metallic. in direct light its almost true blue and as you see in the pictures, indirectly it looks purple. in low light (near dusk) its black. in the end, i'm happy i went and ran with this color

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
grabbed a few more pictures for those that asked before packing it up for the night.

5311.jpg

5312.jpg

5313.jpg

&&for those that had asked, its got a 4v swap in it right now with a little 100 shot. i have been slowly collecting parts for a turbo, so far i've got a garrett turbo, a FMIC, some misc. IC piping and couplers

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
Hood looks good. Glad it worked out for you. I like the color pretty unique.

yes sir, it certainly did! thanks again for the deal on it, glad i could actually find one in the used market that was within reasonable driving distance. ho fibertrends FTW :rockon:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Yea...I don't know if I could drive a purple mustang but hey you like it!

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
thank you everyone. alot of input i gathered from this site was used when i put this one together. that and looking through older eyes helped alot too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread