Just addes H&R super sports *pics*

BUSHDIVING82

Established Member
Amazing how high our cars sit from the factory. The rake was absolutely killing me, overall pretty happy with the new look. Ride quality is better than expected too! Install was a breeze, had it done is a few hours.

H&R super sports, maximum motorsports cc, maximum motorsports panhard bar, steeda panhard bar support brace

IMG_6676.JPG

AMWill

Amazing how high our cars sit from the factory. The rake was absolutely killing me, overall pretty happy with the new look. Ride quality is better than expected too! Install was a breeze, had it done is a few hours.

H&R super sports, maximum motorsports cc, maximum motorsports panhard bar, steeda panhard bar support brace

View attachment 43323

looks great man!

I have such a soft spot for a CO Boss!

What's next on your list?

-Will

BUSHDIVING82

Established Member
That will definitely wake her up!

Are you going O/R or catted?

-Will

With as little as I drive the car I'm leaning towards o/r, which with the hushpower axleback should be tolerable. Hate to eliminate the side exhaust, but the JBA option is so much more affordable compared to Kooks etc. Let me know if you can cut me a deal =)

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
^ I got rid of my side pipes two or three years ago. Never missed it, seemed slapped together and too high pitched.. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BUSHDIVING82

Established Member
^ I got rid of my side pipes two or three years ago. Never missed it, seemed slapped together and too high pitched.. :thumbsup:

It's a love hate relationship. Fully opened the side pipes sound a little "dirty", like an old dumped fox body (nothing against fox bodies). I've also checked and tightened all connections and still they rattle and buzz the interior like crazy. Won't miss them...

KBBoss302

Established Member
I know that you mentioned that you checked and tightened the connections on your sidepipes, but did you make sure that you have enough clearance above the joint where the sidepipes meet the catback (i.e. the 2 bolt flange where the restrictor plates were from the factory)? I found that I needed at least 1/2" of clearance above that joint otherwise I would get clunks and rattles. You can adjust that clearance by loosening those 2 bolts (per side) and moving the sidepipe down then re-tightening.

101blur

Established Member
Looks great.. good job

On a side note does anyone have pics of teh H&R SS springs next to a Eibach sport line spring to see how different they look..?

AMWill

With as little as I drive the car I'm leaning towards o/r, which with the hushpower axleback should be tolerable. Hate to eliminate the side exhaust, but the JBA option is so much more affordable compared to Kooks etc. Let me know if you can cut me a deal =)

You're talking to the right guy :beer:

Shoot me a PM with what you're looking for and I can definitely hook you up with a killer deal.

-Will

honus

Established Member
I don't think I could ever really dump the side pipes; after hearing a loud "pop" bounce off an onramp barrier that sounded like a gunshot, I think I'll be keeping them open and free forever.

Car with the drop looks great though.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Have H&R Super Sports on my 13 Boss. Frt dropped 1-1/4 & RR only 1/4. Would like more on the rear but front looks good.

View attachment 43614
Are you sure you got the H&R Super Sports? H&R makes three spring types for the 11up Mustang. Their base model spring will lower the car like yours... Look into it. The supersports are slammed in back.

FKing1

Established Member
Are you sure you got the H&R Super Sports? H&R makes three spring types for the 11up Mustang. Their base model spring will lower the car like yours... Look into it. The supersports are slammed in back.

You are correct. checked the MRT work order, they are H&R Sports not Super Sport.
Wish I had got the Supers. May cut these 1".

Users who are viewing this thread