just a shout out to (van) revan racing

Hourigan218

Established Member
I know everyone knows what great customer service he has but just wanted to say thanks again. He got me hooked up with some goodies for the super snake and will be over at maximum velocity this week for some work. Again big thanks Van

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Van is the man, I'll be calling him tomorrow to order some parts as well.

HighTorque

Established Member
Van i have a 14 that has never been tuned and am wanting to hit 700rwhp. Can i do that safely as this is my daily driver and do not have a second vehicle?

Spudz

Established Member
I felt privileged to meet Van in person a few months back. It was fun to take a spin in his corner craving '15 too. Guy is the best for customer service and I couldn't be happier. It's a shame I'm moving to Alaska. I liked the F2F experience of driving down to Boynton Beach and talking with him.

Rest assured I'll keep going to RevanRacing for all my GT500 needs though.

Van@RevanRacing

Van i have a 14 that has never been tuned and am wanting to hit 700rwhp. Can i do that safely as this is my daily driver and do not have a second vehicle?

Yes! The 13-6 Kit with an Overdrive crank pulley will get there with relative ease. Feel free to give me a call at 561-445-7702

Van

Van@RevanRacing

Usually 9:30 to 6:30 EST but I do make appointments for after hours calls. Just got off the phone with a customer in Australia. I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Van

Users who are viewing this thread