Just a rumor by Dodge...

My94GT

Established Member
This.

I'm still baffled to why dodge doesn't drop the N/A 392 into a Ram 1500 and call it a "Rumble Bee" again. Also, the TRX is a huge missed oppertunity to make it a T-RX and give it a Tyrannosaurus Head logo.

this^ is love to have a 392 in my ram and would have paid a mark up for it. If the 5.7 kicks it I will likely do that swap as it’s a pretty much bolt on set up and just needs a tune

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Ford couldn't even take the time to 'SVT' the SHO, but gave us this rebadged police interceptor. I like my ' 15 SHO, but it could have been so much more. Then it was killed it altogether.
Too bad SVT can't get their **** together, it really seems all they want is the GT500 which I could careless about and other then that FORD seems to be 100% out of the game.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
A 4 door fast truck would still sell, as long as it's priced not retardedly high. And I think the market would be better for a Quadcab/crew high horsepower truck. I don't know if any manufacturer could make a legit regular cab sports truck and keep it under 50k. Over 50k I don't think they would sell well enough. Over 50k, and can seat 5 is a different story imo.

Especially when some manufacturers barely make the regular cab anymore.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
2018+ Aluminum RCSB w/ 5.0 + Whipple and the 10 speed.

Glove up.
clean-twin-turbo-454-ss-147175.jpeg

mcaligiuri

Established Member
A ram 4 door r/t version would sell great. These Trx and rebel models are nice but most of these dad trucks barely see off-road. Give me a 392 or a hellcat motor in a crew cab with not top of the line options for around 50k I think you have a real crowd pleaser

tistan

Established Member
Making a truck to compete with a truck no longer made? o_O lol

Yea Dodge stick it to Ford!!
I would love to have another performance full size truck. I miss my lightnings. If Ram produced it, I'd be a buyer. Ford doesn't care about performance anymore. Meanwhile dodge is kicking out supercharged models all over its lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread