Just a quick Comp. Vid of my Old SN95 5.0 Cobra.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Sold this car a few years ago. Was cleaning out my hardrive when I ran across a bunch of old pictures and videos of it so i made a quick vid to remember the car by. It didn't have 600whp like some of the cars in here, but it was heavily cammed, one of the best sounding 5.0's i've heard, and one hell of a college car. I owe the car at least twice for getting me laid ha. :rockon:

It was on the stock 302 shortblock with some upped compression btw......only bottom end work was Clevite main and rod bearings. Stock intake ported....etc. I kept the stock hood, wheels, intake, etc because I wanted to make the car fast while looking pretty stockish. Best time in the 1/8th on 255/40r/17's was a 8.1 @ 90mph. Best in the 1/4 was 12.4 @ 112mph.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3jIyTbkJrE"]YouTube - My 94' Cobra Compliation[/nomedia]

You guys have any college/high school rides that you miss and regret selling?

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
What was the combo of the motor/exhaust?

motor was your basic H/C/I setup. Heads shaved for 10:1 compression. Clevite race bearings on the bottom end, MSD chip at 7k rev limit. Heads were worked over pretty good and the upper and lower intake was ported.

Exhaust was BBK 1 5/8ths LT's into 3 inch collectors, 3 inch Dr. Gas o/r X pipe, into 3 inch MAC Pro-dumps. Also put in some cutouts for track use. I've never seen that setup so I decided to try it and turned out sounding pretty good.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I remember this car running at Greer with open headers and I think Lary was driving it. I always did want a shot at it.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
hah yea Larry drove it a couple times. Least I can do for helping me with it. He did a hell of a job porting the intake. He had a holley systemax he wanted me to throw on but I was like noooo man I want it looking stock. So he spent like 11 hours porting the intake runners on it haha. Good guy.

red351wcobra

Established Member
Man I love your old car. :rockon: She sounded good.I had a 94 Rio/Black leather for 15 yrs.. Got laid off. she had to go to pay mortgage. I seriously wanted to cry when I saw her on that trailor heading out of state.

cobra2.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Crzy8910

Established Member
I definitely miss my 95 Cobra. Mine was also Rio/black leather. Mine was basically stock though, but still my favorite car Ive ever had. Lost her to a wreck

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
351 sorry to hear that bud. Car looks real clean. Sorry you had to let it go but hey at least you had it for 15 long years. I only had mine for 4 years and 2 of those it was bone stock.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Nice vid man. I always loved 94/95 Cobras. Good old Greer dragway with Larry. It's been a long while since I've been out there.

I miss my old 94 GT. First got it in high school and had it for a long time. Slow as hell but it was fun. Although, I'm very happy with the current car. :-D

IMG_0169.jpg

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Nice compilation vid man, looks like a fun car. Sometimes I wish I would have gotten a 94/95 cobra.

va boy

Established Member
Great sounding Cobra! Always wanted to cam my 95 but but sold it before I could do it.
I miss mine too. Tried to buy it back last fall, no luck. Thanks for posting.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
hah yea Larry drove it a couple times. Least I can do for helping me with it. He did a hell of a job porting the intake. He had a holley systemax he wanted me to throw on but I was like noooo man I want it looking stock. So he spent like 11 hours porting the intake runners on it haha. Good guy.

Definately. He's got a mouth on him, but really is a nice guy that will help you out anyway he can.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
god that thing sounded dirty at the track...nice car...if my 94 Gt ran better or was good to me i would of kept it and did it up nice...nice car bro

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Nice vid man. I always loved 94/95 Cobras. Good old Greer dragway with Larry. It's been a long while since I've been out there.

I miss my old 94 GT. First got it in high school and had it for a long time. Slow as hell but it was fun. Although, I'm very happy with the current car. :-D

IMG_0169.jpg

Matt good to hear from you man. Stop waxing that termi and throw a whipple on there already ha.

Glad you guys enjoyed the vid.

Users who are viewing this thread