8PC020280_Sm.jpg

:idea: no doubt!!! :lol:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
O.K. :rolleyes:

Dont be :cryying: when i give u a spanking :nono:

:p. So when do we get to Roll? J/K...my car's F-ed up right now. I'll be down for a short time.

Im sure Juan wants to run ya ;-). 2 x 11's on Saturday for him.
I'm having special shirts made up for you and the Queen Cobra in advance...so you can wear them after we run :bash:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
I'm having special shirts made up for you and the Queen Cobra in advance...so you can wear them after we run :bash:

I was going to let u use my BBS Rims for the Photo Shoots but i guess im not any more :p

:bored: So when u going to STEVE?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Coolant Res Now Included At Lower Kit Price!

New Pricing For Kits--Includes Hand Fabricated Custom Billet Coolant Resevoir!

Just got off the phone with Eric at XMP...He is getting a lot of interest for the kits...

He and his fabricator are doing everything they can to make these custom kits available and affordable to whomever wants one...

They looked hard at the cost of their set up and ended up agreeing on a retail cost of only $1500...

This includes the mandrel-bent welded aluminum pipes, lower shaker, power steering bracket, hoses, clamps, coolant resevoir, and powder-coating! :rockon:

Click on the link in my sig for XMPs contact info or scroll up the page for previous posts :beer:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Cam....the set up looks really good. I guess it was all well worth it then ;-) :p.

Going to see Eric this weekend :idea: :D
Thanks brotha...for all your support...;-)

Eric is going to get your car dialed in? ...so I can hand you your ass with no room for excuses? :p

Guess who I'm going to see tomorrow? :rockon: :rockon::rockon:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
let me guess, your wheels will be going round and round and round on a roller thingamijiger. sort of like this :burnout:

do you know that those who cant afford your set up will be :cryying: after you post those #'s. oh well gives us incetive to make more money.:lol:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Dyno Tune Tomorrow!

Originally posted by ON D BIT
let me guess, your wheels will be going round and round and round on a roller thingamijiger. sort of like this :burnout:

do you know that those who cant afford your set up will be :cryying: after you post those #'s. oh well gives us incetive to make more money.:lol:
You've been reading my thread at the Registry :nonono: :p ;-)

Ya I'm getting my dyno tune tomorrow :rockon: :-D We'll see what the numbers are :eek:

Sure I have this setup...but I will be eating PB&J for the next year :lol: :lol: :lol:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
my first thought when i read this thread was that somebody has a date with the dyno.:thumbsup:

yes the registry comfirmed it.

im eating pbnj's currently at the same time i dont buy music, or see movies any more. trying to pay for both my ranger and mach 1. the 01 ranger will be done in june so i would hate to sell it.
the funny thing is im looking hard at those new f150 fx4's for the everyday vehicle. but wont do a thing til i get invoice and 0% financing. :lol: :lol:

aint credit grand.

also once the ladies get a ride from cam and his automobile :lol: they will be buying him dinner and the snops. :beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Thanks brotha...for all your support...;-)

Eric is going to get your car dialed in? ...so I can hand you your ass with no room for excuses? :p

Guess who I'm going to see tomorrow? :rockon: :rockon::rockon:

:eek: :nonono: Dont even call me :bash: U OWE me that much JERK :bored:

Yeah....were going to swap a few things out to see if it does the trick ;-).

I hope it does cause i want to go to the track C-bad to freaking JUSTIFY my self :nonono:

Dude call me when ur done or when u see this :D Let me know what the result it :rockon: Then we can schedule a race ;-)....if all goes good for me this Saturday........if not........well then i got a HOT Jumping Pepper that will run ya :p

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Geese, it's nice to have more boosted Mach's out there. It was lonely up there by myself for a while :p
Now, we gotta race, or cruise or whatever. Two similar White blown' mach 1's is DEF. a site to see! Btw, I agree about the boost gauge in the Mach!:beer: CONGRATS

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Dude Trevor...if u ever get a chance to HEAR LB's Car :eek:

Bro that thing is crazy loud from a 400+ feet away...oh its not the Exhaust u hear.....its the freaking Blower Noise coming from his Shaker :eek: :beer: :thumbsup:

Oh & then u hear his freaking Magna-paks.....:D

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Back on the dyno today...with my DiabloSport Revolutions chip....I'll post numbers when I get 'em :rockon:

P Machy...you know where I'll be at 9 am :p

Users who are viewing this thread