Just a little heads up...

JKD

Banned
He had her delete the message shge typed there. But luckily, I have it. :-D

Taken from her Myspace page :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Chris Vanderschot is a giant Douche!
Current mood: infuriated

I am totally calling you out, man! You are a

1. You don't know how do put on a dryer plug, you come over here, mess with my stuff and you left me stuck out because you are see pic above.

2. You told me that my oil filter would cost around "78 Bucks". You are trying to pretend that you are this major car guy. You are a moron. I believed you because you said that you used to own a Exotic car company, and your uncle is manager of a car place that sells benz. Since i have never owned a MB before, i took your word on it, after you told me that you did research. I put off changing my oil because of your stupidity. You are a liar and a mega douche. My filter only cost me $18 bucks and i bought it at MB.

3. You want to pretend that you are all big on cars, but yet you use a sanding bit in your uncles dremel to bore out a hole for your new air intake. You didn't even know what a Carbide bit is. I had to tell you what 2 use. Plus, you broke the damn thing with the sanding bit. (the dremel that wasn't his, and then lied to your uncle about it). But yet you tell me that you have done thousands of dollars worth of car mods to your mustang?? Didn't do em yourself obviously, if you ever thought up anything really on your own.

4. You drive your car like a ricer. Nice 180 move at a redlight, could have gotten us killed, moron.

5. You are the master of Match.com..... enough said.

6. Go take your Vicodin or Whatever your new drug of the week is, and have some more alcohol with it! Then drive home like a moron. (yes he does this)

7. I text you, trying to be nice, you ask me to look at your website because of my profession.. www.credit2nv.com then you come back later and start pulling all of this crap about your girlfriend not wanting you to talk to me. WTF? I thought that we were friends. Sure i was pissed 2 weeks ago or so, but i got over it. I initialy was mad because you were ditching me after you fokked up my dryer because you were afraid that your g-friend would find out that you were hanging out with another girl. If you can't be honest with her, that makes you an even bigger douche.

8.You are a phony and a liar.

9. Your website testimonials are FRAUD. You never did anything for me with regards to my credit, or anyone else you have on there for tesimony. You can't get real people to give you a testimonial because you just aren't that good.

10. The last thing that makes you a douche? Your attitude. You need to check it. I think you are bi-polar and crazy. Soon enough someone will be sticking you back into the funny farm. Oh, and i am sure you want custody of your children.. that is why you are working so hard to get it. LOSER. You didn't even pay your child support until last month for the last two+ years. That is SAD! Grow up, chris.

There is so much more than just this that makes you the douche of the year, but i had to call you out. Sorry to everyone for this blatant humiliation on the part of my ex-friend chris, and i know it is mean and wrong to call someone out. But this douche deserves it! I have never called anyone out like this before in my life, and i genuinely apologize that this is even a blog. There are just certain things that need to be said about this major douche. So beware if you come into contact with this giant douche. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread