Just a Focus...or two.

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
Well, just joined the site, thought I would share.

Seems I already met a few members on here on the roads, if so, good runs! Fun times pickin on a few mustangs here and there (and gettin whooped by some too).

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

The ugly ass tails are gone, shocker sticker removed, and a new hood has been added:

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

The windshield banner is going away very soon as well.

Some of my other cars.......yes, I have issues:

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

That 3000 GT is slow, just an SL, non-turbo....with a spun bearing...

Last edited:

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I like the svt focus. I'd like to see some pics on the V8 swap listed in your sig. Also some vids of the turbo foci would be cool too.

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
Thanks for the comments.

the V8 swap has just been started, so no pics yet, a 4.6 stroked to a 5.0 is going in.

My tuner/engine builder wants to put twins on it....lol, he a bit crazy like that. But it has been done:

http://forums.focaljet.com/forced-induction-nitrous/597398-twin-turbo-v8-focus.html

I just wanted a 4.6 Cobra motor, with about a 150 shot on it, but if he wants to put the snails on, then so be it, lol.

The Turbo Focus is getting a bigger turbo setup (getting rid of a Roush turbo setup). It should be back on the road this week (hopefully).

This is what it had on it:

P1010009.jpg

but we wanted bigger.

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
No you don't. I have one and trust me, you don't.

just because you had one bad apple, doesnt make it a bad car.

I have owned 7 Foci over the past 7-8 years and I still have 4 of them.

They were one of the 10 best cars to buy for 3 years in a row (till Ford ruined them with the 05 and up models...).

I love my Foci, and it is hard to think about driving anything else. Besides, the look on peoples faces when I give them a good race is unreal.

The Focus (2000-2004) is a great platform, and I have no regrets about any of my Foci purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread