June 5th Cruise to New Orleans Lakefront

SCREAMnCOBRA

Established Member
So far about 10 of us are meeting at Hobby Lobby in Slidell on Sunday, June 5th at 4pm to cruise to the lakefront. For all of you New Orleans or Baton Rouge guys, we'll be there at about 5:30. I've managed to round up 5 cobras so far and a couple of Machs and GTs, including my wife (MrsSCREAMnCOBRA).

Should make for an awesome cruise. We wanna see all of you Mississippi people too!! :beer:

Blue OVal Forev

I wont be able to make it i will be on the road to Dayton Ohio and then to Indy to pick up some parts wont be back in New Orleans till the 6th sorry guys maybe next time

Bobby

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'm a local guy ...always at the lakefront. I brought my car in bout a month ago for the head tick and i ended up getting a new motor. Ford got the motor tuesday and should be in thursday....dunno if i'll have the car back by this weekend though. This sucks. Finally some more cobras out there and I won't have mine back. Well if ya'll are interested we are always in the parking lot across from joes crabshack. usually a few cobras near me. I'll be in a white lexus IS 300

SCREAMnCOBRA

Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
I'm a local guy ...always at the lakefront. I brought my car in bout a month ago for the head tick and i ended up getting a new motor. Ford got the motor tuesday and should be in thursday....dunno if i'll have the car back by this weekend though. This sucks. Finally some more cobras out there and I won't have mine back. Well if ya'll are interested we are always in the parking lot across from joes crabshack. usually a few cobras near me. I'll be in a white lexus IS 300

We'll be in front of Joes... and we meet up in Slidell a lot, you can come hang out with all the cobras the next time we meet here. I'll start posting when we meet.

Users who are viewing this thread