Jump On this Quick!!!

wassim.mj

Established Member
These people give bad reputation For mustang... i would like to kick their ass some time :(

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
SVTlover said:
I didnt know mystic was a 5k paint job?

I thought it was $8K or $10K.

The exterior would look fine if you threw some decent rims and a Cobra or Saleen kit at it. But they dont show the interior, engine or trunk so who knows what damage was done in there.:shrug:

straightliner1

Established Member
Read the ad nerds, it's a roller. No engine or trans and it comes with a 7.5 stick axle? :p

Don't be sucked in by the purty colors. It's a shiny turd.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I'd take a stock '96 Mystic Cobra over that everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
Cozmo4196 said:
Thats the most riced out mustang I've ever seen.

This makes that car look tits...

At one time I had the full set of this car. Its even worse than you think. You cant really see the sheetmetal screws, zip ties and duck tape that is keeping the various body parts on in these pics.

GodStang

Established Member
Bert5.0 said:
This makes that car look tits...

At one time I had the full set of this car. Its even worse than you think. You cant really see the sheetmetal screws, zip ties and duck tape that is keeping the various body parts on in these pics.

We have a local one that beats that. I want to take pics but do not want the guy to think I like it.

dbmach12004

SuperStar
Established Member
mustangrice163df5.jpg

Is this a joke??

RareYellowAsp

Established Member
dbmach12004 said:
mustangrice163df5.jpg

Is this a joke??
:lol: LMAO,..I guess that spoiler on the hood, keeps downforce on the front tires for more responsive steering at high speeds. Why didn't I think of that? Maybe I can patent the idea before he does......

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Mystic paint was an $800 option in 96. This is not Mystic, but a saleen paint color that was available shortly thereafter that was supposed to mimic mystic. I think it was called extreme rainbow.

SN95StangMan

Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
Mystic paint was an $800 option in 96. This is not Mystic, but a saleen paint color that was available shortly thereafter that was supposed to mimic mystic. I think it was called extreme rainbow.
yeah, it doesnt look like mystichrome to me.

Users who are viewing this thread