July 27th, Mustang race at US19 dragway in Albany

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
It's time for another one. July 27th. I won the last one in the 5 speed class and it was alot of fun, there is a class for everyone so come on out. We need more cars to come out so they will keep having this.

Classes are a N/A street class, must drive the car to the track and be tagged and insured on DOT tires. Can be auto or manual.

Limited class, power adders allowed, DOT tires, auto or manual, tagged and insured too if I remember correctly.

5-speed class, power adder allowed, DOT tires, manual only, tagged and insured. This is the one I will be running in.

Run what ya brung class, just as it says.

All classes are heads up .500 pro tree.

For more info check out www.us19dragway.com

Last edited:

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
Wow, just gonna call me out like that!? Lol.

I think I need to spend some time during some T&T's before I start spending money entering events. I suppose I'd have to go out and get a helmet too. Purely out of curiosity though, what's it cost for these events?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Wow, just gonna call me out like that!? Lol.

I think I need to spend some time during some T&T's before I start spending money entering events. I suppose I'd have to go out and get a helmet too. Purely out of curiosity though, what's it cost for these events?
Well let's get you some testing and tuning in this weekend. It depends, but events like this are usually around $50. I can't remember what this particular one was, but I'm sure it's on their website. Might as well get your feet wet.:banana:

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
attachment.php

Looks like $30 for this one.

I was actually thinking about hitting either Reynolds or Twiggs this weekend for some tnt action. Hmmmmmmmm...

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
How far away from us is it Larry?? Nvm I have 2 finals that next day....damn! You running anywhere this weekend? I got my uppers.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
How far away from us is it Larry?? Nvm I have 2 finals that next day....damn! You running anywhere this weekend? I got my uppers.

It's about an hour and fifteen to an hour and a half depending on how fast you drive. I doubt I'm gonna run this weekend, but I'll probably end up at either SDR on Friday or Twiggs on Sat. I think Randy's gonna go to both.

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
I'm thinking about heading down to SDR tomorrow evening some time, assuming I get a helmet tomorrow. I was going to head to Twiggs on Saturday evening, but I wanna catch the fights on Spike.

Users who are viewing this thread