Juke-R

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
I'm surprised I didn't see this here yet. Sorry If I missed it and it's a repost.

OK, so the Nissan Juke is pretty ugly, but I think I'd drive this one. I'd just like to see the look on peoples faces as they got stomped by a Juke.

The Juke-R concept has the drivetrain from GT-R.... 480 HP, AWD. It's too bad it'll never see the light of day.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP5MBWVYizg"]Nissan Juke-R Shakedown and Testing - YouTube[/nomedia]

juke-r.jpg

nissan-juke-r-concept-back.jpg

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I don't care how fast it is, it'll never outrun ugly....

The interior is kind of shitty to, I was pulling one apart by hand in the showroom. The only thing I like is the digital HVAC controls that all change to show a drivers information center, thought that was cool.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Guys, I have a confession to make.......

I....

I kinda like the Juke

So this is pretty bad ass IMO

Xx_Black-out

Dilly Dilly
Established Member
Hating on a Juke is understandable, but a Juke with the GT-R drivetrain!? Imagine how fast you could void the warranty with that thing

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
i think it looks kinda cool? the regular juke is nasty but with the body improvements and the power potential it think it would be a blast...

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
its gonna be badass if it makes it to sales.. unfortunatly, nissan's targeted msrp is in the 80's.. who's going to pay GT-R price for a juke?

$40-50k and it'll sell

Users who are viewing this thread