JR's 9.12 Pass 4/12/08

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
As Promised, here is the pass that JR ripped off yesterday, not the best quality as I hoped for but none-the-less.....

My favorite part....."Oh My Goodness!!"

JR, Denise,

send me your email address and I will send the files I have from yesterday.

Matt

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYcaeTtnlSc"]YouTube - Jr's 9.12 Pass[/ame]

Last edited:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Thanks so much Matt! I think it turned out just fine. I am 100% sure it turned out better than mine since I couldn't even find the car on the screen once he took off! lol PM sent with my e-mail. It was nice to see you and your brother again.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks Matt. Video turned out really nice. I was on the transbrake for only about 2 tenths of a second and let it go. From the video, I can now see that there is some left in that setup.

Thanks again fellas,

J.R.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks Matt. Video turned out really nice. I was on the transbrake for only about 2 tenths of a second and let it go. From the video, I can now see that there is some left in that setup.

Thanks again fellas,

J.R.

haha, I told you it sounded like you launched off of idle. Congrats again bro, still lots more left in that car.:rockon:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
haha, I told you it sounded like you launched off of idle. Congrats again bro, still lots more left in that car.:rockon:

Thanks..I hear ya man. Tell Spence I'll go ahead and grow'em.lol.. The videos help so much. I still have not looked at the others yet. Things have been way crazy for a couple days now. We'll go back at it and see what happens..

Users who are viewing this thread