JRD699 White Vert 16.5K GOTTA GO!!!

ripemloose

Established Member
also a little better pics of the interior/especially the rollbar (were it's mounted/swingouts or not) would be nice. Thanks.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
A compression test is welcome.... ANYONE comes out to buy, and wants to take to local Ford dealer to have car checked they are welcome to. I Just had car serviced so tell you what, if the car passes inspection you pay if it, if it dosen't pass I will pay and re-imburse you up to $250 for travel expences, or have the car fixed... This isn't something I'm trying to pawn off here boys, I NEED CASH....I have been carrying the weight of 2 homes for the last 6 months, and have had to come out of pocket about 65K for remodel, let alone paying 2 mortgages,elec,water,cable,insurance..ect I AM BUYING ANOTHER COBRA, when one of the house's sell. I will even GUARNTEE the buyer that I will purchase the car back when I get back on my feet...This is not a scam, I will sell car for wholsale to a member, if they want to take the opportunity. The car is going either way by Saturday, let me know if u have any other questions..

YES more interior pics coming Monday I'm having car detailed then, but for now. Interior is as normal as you would find on a 43,000 car no burnholes,major blemishes, scrapes, scuffs, ect... Everything shines as expected

jrd699

Established Member
The roll bar is a 6 pt not an eight... The whole bar structure is behind front seats, and you can fit 2 people back there... THE BAR DOES NOT INTERFERE WITH GETTING IN AND OUT OF THE FRONT SEATS,AND CAN BE REMOVED WITH A SOCKET WRENCH

jrd699

Established Member
BTW guys who are scheptical, don't be I have a dealership I manage and sell over 1200 cars a year, usually cheaper stuff, this is my own personal ride. I have been in buisness for 15 years and my buisness has grown every year. Thats not by cheating people.

jrd699

Established Member
Sorry homie I don't have time to spare plus I have a local dealer willing to buy for 16k I wanted to give an SVTP member a chance to take advantage of my momentary misfortune. I would like to see someone who appreciates these cars to buy it, rather than a dealer buying and flipping for profit.. so driving isn't gonna work for me. Like I posted, fly in to Syracuse airport, I will arrainge pick-up for you, come and drive the car home...IF I HAVE MISREPRESENTED THE CAR IN ANY WAY I WILL PAY FOR YOUR TICKET HOME

jrd699

Established Member
All pm's replied Call ya soon bad azz
I can't believe the market is this bad or is my car ugly??? Do you guys hate me???

jrd699

Established Member
SORRY GUYS!!!! All PM's replied
I have been moving into a new place and just got internet back up.... Car no longer has to go, but may entertain offers. No rush on selling

phonyfinder

throwing caution to the w
Established Member
All pm's replied Call ya soon bad azz
I can't believe the market is this bad or is my car ugly??? Do you guys hate me???

You CANNOT be insecure and still drive that beautiful car, it's almost blasphemous!! DRIVE IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!!

:whine:nono: :loser:

phonyfinder

throwing caution to the w
Established Member
seriously

BTW guys who are scheptical, don't be I have a dealership I manage and sell over 1200 cars a year, usually cheaper stuff, this is my own personal ride. I have been in buisness for 15 years and my buisness has grown every year. Thats not by cheating people.

no? u don't cheat people? I must not be a person

Users who are viewing this thread