JRC Intakes

XR8TED285

Established Member
JSR Intakes

Well I am not here to blatantly advertise or spam but I wanted to let you guys know that is a new ported b headed intake on the market. The first prototyped intake has gone 11.4 @ 118 mph, Second one is on the car and has not been Dynoed or ran at the track. This is all on a stock longblock daily driven street car. there are some pics on my site that can be found in my sig,site is only a few hours old so bare with us...

Dave

Last edited:

SNSTR_SNK

Established Member
guess the site isn't running yet. what's the deal short runner, ported, blower application? details, details, details :shrug:

XR8TED285

Established Member
Well the first intake is being tested on a stock longblocked cobra. 2nd one is now on the car and will be getting track numbers soon. Site is up it just sucks I never set one up before and didn't want to pay until I figured it out so there is pop ups but I will have it fixed up soon... http://www.xratedcylinderheads.free-websites.com

SNSTR_SNK

Established Member
XR8TED285 said:
Well I am not here to blatantly advertise or spam but I wanted to let you guys know that is a new ported b headed intake on the market. The first prototyped intake has gone 11.4 @ 118 mph, Second one is on the car and has not been Dynoed or ran at the track. This is all on a stock longblock daily driven street car. there are some pics on my site that can be found in my sig,site is only a few hours old so bare with us...

Dave

sent you a PM

CY98Cobra

Established Member
please update the site. i may be missing something but i havent seen any explanation as to what it is. is it short runner or ported? i cant read the dyno graph either.

XR8TED285

Established Member
Yeah sorry I have to update but i have been busy porting all day..Intake is a ported short runner intake, I can't really tell you all that much on how we modify the intake, but the intake runners are port matched to the imrc gaskets and runners are shortend.. Test car is a 2950 pound car that ran 11.4 at 118 mph... first run with 4.88s made 286 after a tunes and intake install it made 20 rwhp and 10 ftlbs of tq... Here is a dyno of the car the second intake is on the car but there are no dyno numbers or track time yet we expect to see 5 more rwhp over the first..
Dynograph.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

SNSTR_SNK

Established Member
XR8TED285 PM me when the second one is done for 750 you got a customer. i still wish someone would do a comparison test between the SHM, PHP, SSR, and i guess the JRS now; but it looks like they're all making about the same power.

duane v

Established Member
XR8TED285 said:
Test car is a 2950 pound car that ran 11.4 at 118 mph...
If you ran at the SAC speedway which I'll admit is somewhat generous in handing out mph and e.t, but not to the tune of 11.4 @ 118 mph with a 3000 lbs stang and 308 rwhp..your intake still has to adhere to the law of physics...unless theres something here you're not revealing...DA snake boy!!

Last edited:

XR8TED285

Established Member
Its Jims svts car.. Second one is on Jims car first one is going on a 5 liter head and cams dohc... Jims car wieghs 2950 with jim in it.....I am gonna grab a intake from h.c.i and do a J.S.R comparo I wish i wouldn't have sold my last H.C.I Intake.I'll be the first to admit Jims car is car is far from what rolls off the show room floor but it has A 100 percent stock short block this is a engine part that we are discussing so if you make more power than him and cant get it to hook that's on you. I am just showing what can be done...

Last edited:

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Can u give us some more details about the car in the dyno graph. What else did he have done, cams or anything like that. Could u break down everything. It looks impressive, I see no power or torque loss down low. Im glad u did the pull from 2.5k rpm.

XR8TED285

Established Member
Like I mentioned before car has a 100 PERCENT STOCK LONG BLOCK no ported heads,no after market cams.. just alot of chassis work and custom one off home build mods with bolt ons. nothing major. I will get a exact mods list of the car today..

lookinfor cobra

Established Member
Dont cars dyno lower with steep gears? Ive got 4.56's and dynoed 259 rwhp with full exhaust and cai and gears? wht would it dyno higher did you pull it in 3rd or fourth gear? thanks mike....

Users who are viewing this thread