JPC tuning / Company Review

D.T.R

Established Member
Hey guys, i just wanted to give you all my feedback on the services that JPC performed on my car.
Let me start by simply saying that they are an amazing company/shop. First of all, knowing that I was towing my car from FL to their shop in MD, they were able to squeeze us in for a tune even with over a month in advance of notice, if you stop by their shop you will see and understand how busy they are... so actually being able to get tuned by them within a month i consider it quite a task.
Once we got there, they were nothing but good people, very helpful, and always trying to accomodate to our needs. I am YET to see a shop spend the amount of time on a car, that they spent on mine. I got there weds at 3pm, and my car was strapped on the dyno from then until friday at 10pm. Then Kevin did some more street tuning. The car runs and drives great... had it not been because we were supposed to get back to FL on sunday, Kevin would probably still be tweaking and playing with the tune. These guys do not half ass anything, much less a tune. Not only the car made awesome power (it actually surprised me how much it made, at the boost level) but it also drives better than ever before. Another thing i really liked about the shop is the fact that they are prepared for just about anything. You need parts, fluids, etc... it's all there... and they can install it on the fly. Friday morning, before i even got to the shop, they already did an oil change, swapped fuels (pump for Gulf 116) and had installed my MSD 2 step. They do not procrastinate... they get stuff DONE.

Very good people, knowledgable crew, top notch shop.

I would not hesitate using them one bit. When something happens (things don't last forever in this hobby lol) i will be making the haul to them from FL again.

D.T.R

Established Member
Yes sir. They did awesome work on my car. I would recommend them to anybody looking for the best service in this industry.

Fastnature

Established Member
That is good to hear!! Reviews like this is why I have decided to make the 23 to 25 hour drive to have them tune my JPC turbo car. D.T.R you going to leave us hanging or you going to share your numbers?:thumbsup:

D.T.R

Established Member
^ Ooops
I made another thread under the "Power Adders" section with the dyno results and what not.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Hey guys, i just wanted to give you all my feedback on the services that JPC performed on my car.
Let me start by simply saying that they are an amazing company/shop. First of all, knowing that I was towing my car from FL to their shop in MD, they were able to squeeze us in for a tune even with over a month in advance of notice, if you stop by their shop you will see and understand how busy they are... so actually being able to get tuned by them within a month i consider it quite a task.
Once we got there, they were nothing but good people, very helpful, and always trying to accomodate to our needs. I am YET to see a shop spend the amount of time on a car, that they spent on mine. I got there weds at 3pm, and my car was strapped on the dyno from then until friday at 10pm. Then Kevin did some more street tuning. The car runs and drives great... had it not been because we were supposed to get back to FL on sunday, Kevin would probably still be tweaking and playing with the tune. These guys do not half ass anything, much less a tune. Not only the car made awesome power (it actually surprised me how much it made, at the boost level) but it also drives better than ever before. Another thing i really liked about the shop is the fact that they are prepared for just about anything. You need parts, fluids, etc... it's all there... and they can install it on the fly. Friday morning, before i even got to the shop, they already did an oil change, swapped fuels (pump for Gulf 116) and had installed my MSD 2 step. They do not procrastinate... they get stuff DONE.

Very good people, knowledgable crew, top notch shop.

I would not hesitate using them one bit. When something happens (things don't last forever in this hobby lol) i will be making the haul to them from FL again.

Like i said in the other post, Thank you for trusting us with your build. We are very happy to have you as a customer Juan and plan on keeping a very good working relationship. LIke Justin said we are not happy until you are happy!! Have fun with Hulk and let us know how its doing. Cant wait to hang out again in Mustang week

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Ive heard nothing but good things when it comes to Kevin and his attention to detail in a tune, WOT and everywhere else

nice to hear good things about shops!

D.T.R

Established Member
Absolutely. MW is going to be a blast, can't wait.
Aaron needs to bring that 2v thing... i want to make some profit off naive people haha

Last edited:

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Theyre awesome to deal with. Havent been tuned by them but Ive gotten all my parts from them and eric and Aaron both know their shit and are very knowledgeable.

az20115.0

Established Member
Got my JPC headers and Tune some time ago.. Love it Love it Love it! Great tune, great drivability, very fast.. Customer service is second to none! Spoke to Justin several times on the phone, just the nicest guy around.. Couldn't be happier

Users who are viewing this thread