JPC single turbo owners

DSargent09

Established Member
I have searched and can't find much about this kit other than YouTube dyno pulls.

Owners what supporting mods are you running and what 1/4 mile et? I will be installing this kit in a few weeks and would like input from owners. Who tuned it? Install tips?

All other kits have reviews but it seems this is the least talked about kit. Just want some input.

DSargent09

Established Member
I would like to keep this thread going, and have public 1/4 times and results as there are like 5 threads on the on3 kit. User reviews. What you like / Dont like.

Tuner-
ET-
MPH-
PSI-

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Justin Burcham-JPC single-7.59@183mph (JPC Tuned) (24psi ~)
Lance Rainey-JPC single-7.98@169mph (JPC Tuned) (22psi ~)
Jamie Purvis-JPC single-8.48@165mph (JPC Tuned) (18psi)
Tony Hobson-JPC single-8.64@158mph (JPC Tuned) (18psi~)
Sean Kelley-JPC single 76mm-8.97@153mph (21psi)
Al Davis-JPC single-9.05@154mph (JPC Tuned) (20psi)
Rob Turner-JPC single-9.14@151mph
Brad Bench-JPC single-9.98@138mph *STICK CAR (JPC Tuned) (18psi)
Jeff Polivka-JPC single 10.05@145mph*STICK CAR (JPC Tuned) (14psi)

Just a few off hand. We've done a ton of stock motor cars / grudge cars as well. I'd have to hunt them down to get some time slips or power numbers

Last edited:

toomnymods

Established Member
the only two reasons i didnt go with this kit is I really love the look of twins, and i wanted tubular turbo headers in my kit, both of which this kit doesnt offer. This kit definatly has great success though, but i've heard horror stories of stock manifolds cracking after a year or two being used for turbo manifolds as thier just not built for the extreme abuse a turbo car will be putting them thru. maybe the mustang oem headers are diffrent i have no idea but i wasnt willing to take that chance.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
the only two reasons i didnt go with this kit is I really love the look of twins, and i wanted tubular turbo headers in my kit, both of which this kit doesnt offer. This kit definatly has great success though, but i've heard horror stories of stock manifolds cracking after a year or two being used for turbo manifolds as thier just not built for the extreme abuse a turbo car will be putting them thru. maybe the mustang oem headers are diffrent i have no idea but i wasnt willing to take that chance.

I've literally never in the past 4 years had this happen to a single car.

stanzione88

Established Member
just finished my car with a jpc kit and its a monster, 8psi, boss intake, full return fuel system on e85, no mufflers no cats, circle d converter, aluminum driveshaft, haven't dynoed it because it was tuned on the street but feels really fast. with mickeys 275.60.15 second gear is useless. recommend this kit all the way!! trying to make it to the track this week.

Last edited:

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Thats one builds mod list,

JPC Turbo Kit w/ 76mm Precision Turbo
Magnum XL Transmission
BMR Suspension
Mcleod Clutch and Flywheel
TSS Oil Pump Gears
JPC 1400hp Fuel System
FIC 1000 Injectors
Weld RTS Wheels

Pretty simple actually,

OPG's,
Injectors,
Fuel System,
JPC Turbo kit,
Tuning,
BMR stuff,

Doesn't take much to make the Boss fly, engines a nice and strong.
If u have $15-20,000 u should be able to buy the parts and pay the labor and install
depending on the shop. <that's not including a trans.

Last edited:

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Yea the boss springs arn't even worth while honestly. If your gonna do the work you might as well put something nice in the first go around.

Most of the turbo stick cars have what Dizzy mentioned above. It's a pretty basic combo, plenty of fun for a street car

Users who are viewing this thread