Jpc custom grind cams and 47 lb injectors

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
How in the hell can anyone buy cams and not know the grind? A phone call to Rev Auto by the seller would solve this. The cams should have an etched serial number on the ends. Call the manufacturer for specs.

agree won-hunded ;)

themachwon22

Established Member
Cams still for sale the specs on the cams are the same as comp stage 2 cams I'm told by the previous owner ... Sorry razes edge I'm not perfect sir

sgilbert8277

Established Member
Can you post pictures of the cams w/the serial #.. I dont think anyone will buy these without the specs, at least I won't!

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Cams still for sale the specs on the cams are the same as comp stage 2 cams I'm told by the previous owner ... Sorry razes edge I'm not perfect sir

No one was asking you to be perfect; just to use common sense and to call up the manufacturer for information on the product you are trying to sell. Sorry, but most people(if they're smart) are not going to take someones word on something a critical as valve events. Proof is all people are asking for. Unless you are incapable of making a phone call.

redline5.0

Established Member
Also are they custom or regrinds cams. I know the jpc/rgr's regrinds require you to run shims if I remember correctly.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Still haven't gotten my PM w/ pics of the serial numbers. I was gonna call my self. Just sounds super sketch to me!!

fypAmty_zpsbitznp2s.gif

Users who are viewing this thread