Jose's Maximum Motorsports Kenne Bell Supercharged Cobra Mustang test pass

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Time to switch to a stalled auto if it's going to be a track car..... or do a driver mod. Should be pretty stout on a good consistent launch though.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
This was worth it's own thread? I know this car is nasty so please post up something better soon!

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Looks like a nasty car, Now all it needs is a driver that has got enough balls to drive it. If that's all you can muster on 2 passes.... you need to find a different hobby LOL.

cool car not the less.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Ummmmmmm ok.... I want that two minutes of my life back.. That was like getting ready to throw down the hammer, to find out you brought a tranny home! Huge disappointment

my92gt

Established Member
A whole bunch of cry babies here.. Yeah it wasn't what we expected, but it says "stay tuned!".. And Jose you finally get to show some whiners what you can do with the 6 speed..

Sleeper GT

Established Member
This was the debut for the cobra. No prior testing was done, so theres gunna be ALOT of dialing in to do... Should put down some nice #'s when he gets in some seat time and it's dialed in...

gabe1530

Banned
2nd launch - he had to do that to show the manager that he knows how to control the car if something goes wrong. part of the process to get your license. the reason why there were only 2 60ft passes was because it was packed and there wasnt enough time to do a third run.
the pig looks and sounds good. cant wait to see it in full swing.

99MystiC

Established Member
2nd launch - he had to do that to show the manager that he knows how to control the car if something goes wrong. part of the process to get your license. the reason why there were only 2 60ft passes was because it was packed and there wasnt enough time to do a third run.
the pig looks and sounds good. cant wait to see it in full swing.

The second launch was not to show the manager, it cut out. Your supposed to do a 60ft and then let off.

flattrack53

Established Member
I don't think I would of posted any of that video footage on the internet. Car looks good. I think I would cut the rest of the video out.

Users who are viewing this thread