Joke for hopefully Mary's last day off

oldmodman

Established Member
A blonde tried to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems selling it, because the car had 250,000 miles. One day, she told her problem to a brunette she worked with her at a salon.

The brunette told her, "There is a possibility to make the car easier to sell, but it's not legal."

"That doesn't matter," replied the blonde, "if I only can sell the car."

"Okay," said the brunette. "Here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop. Tell him I sent you and he will turn the counter in your car back to 50,000 miles. Then it should not be a problem to sell your car any more."

The following weekend, the blonde made the trip to the mechanic. About one month after that, the brunette asked the blonde, "Did you sell your car?"

"No," replied the blonde, "why should I, the car only has 50,000 miles on it."

An Asian man was trying to exchange yen for dollars and asks the
American bank teller, "Why it change? Yestoday I get two hunat dollar fo
yen - today I get hunat eighty?

The bank teller says, "Fluctuations."

The Asian man says, "Fluc you white guys too!"

Chip went to a barber shop for a shave.

While the barber was foaming him up, Chip mentioned the problem he has getting a close shave around his cheeks.

"I have just the thing," said the barber, taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place this between your cheek and gum."

Chip placed the ball in his mouth and received the closest shave he had ever experienced.

After a few strokes, Chip asks in garbled speech "And what if I swallow it?"

"No problem," replied the barber,"Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does!"

Now. Won't you be happy when Mary gets back?

Users who are viewing this thread