Joined the 13-6 club

aksvt

Established Member
I finally got a chance to run the car after the long winter, the weather here in Alaska has changed fast. Over the weekend we reached record hi's for early May in the low 70's. First cruise of the summer with the 13-6 + ATI 10%, bmr suspension and widened Alcoas and couldn't be happier. Cruised 100 miles at different rpms and even cruise control for 30 minutes and the tune seems spot on. After dropping the wife off went out and left a couple 200 ft black streaks on the road and a few pulls in 3rd and 4th gear to 6k and it is smooth as butter. Running a 93 tune with my 90 oct/torco blend and it just pulls like a freight train. Honestly it's hard to know the difference over stock because it's been 6 months sense I have drove it last,
I do know that it feels like a beast with awesome drivability and pulls so hard and smooth. Thanks to Van for his customer service and Lund racing for the great tune out of the box. I hope to put it on the dyno later this summer if time allows.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
It's amazing how much 3 bolt ons and tune wake these car's up, enjoy the new power.

Users who are viewing this thread