Joined 2 clubs among Cobras

SlowLNF

Established Member
The AFS Replica club and the 335 club!

Went out with a friend and took some pics of our cars. These are the first shots with the new wheels and having the car lowered finally!

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

007-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-1.jpg

jliddle

Established Member
The Cobra looks nice..

What drop are you running? Id pull some iso's if I were you. Get it down there a little bit more.

SlowLNF

Established Member
Car looks awesome. Was there any mods to get the 335's to fit?

Thanks. I just lowered her and used 3/8'' spacer.

For shits and giggles I also found out that using just a 3/8'' spacer on stock springs the 335's will fit.

They fit much better lowered though.

SlowLNF

Established Member
Looks good, but rear is still too high. You should try to fix the exhaust as well.

Ya, I hate how high the rear still looks. I won't be messing with the springs until it warms up significantly though.

As for the exhaust I have tried EVERYTHING! IDK how to fix it at this point, even had a local mufflershop try and they couldn't get it right.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Ya, I hate how high the rear still looks. I won't be messing with the springs until it warms up significantly though.

As for the exhaust I have tried EVERYTHING! IDK how to fix it at this point, even had a local mufflershop try and they couldn't get it right.

Is the exhaust welded? Most are slip fit and can be easily adjusted.

Your stance is why I cut my springs. I kept the ISO's and got the look I wanted without spending hundreds.

Crazy that you have snow, and I spent the day by the pool! Enjoy your cobra.

SlowLNF

Established Member
Is the exhaust welded? Most are slip fit and can be easily adjusted.

Your stance is why I cut my springs. I kept the ISO's and got the look I wanted without spending hundreds.

Crazy that you have snow, and I spent the day by the pool! Enjoy your cobra.

No it is not. I've tried adjusting it every which way. It's actually better then it was at first :lol:

I didn't want to cut my springs and end up cutting too much off. I figure the car will look perfect without the iso's.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
No it is not. I've tried adjusting it every which way. It's actually better then it was at first :lol:

I didn't want to cut my springs and end up cutting too much off. I figure the car will look perfect without the iso's.

If it is not welded and a muffler shop couldn't get it straight....... I would go somewhere else! BTW, can't go wrong with 3/4-1 coil cut all around and you get to keep your ISO's/ride quality.

rtvickers

Established Member
What size are the rims your using?

I like that ride height. Mine sits way to low. I have a really hard time getting a jack under it. It sucks. I just bought some stock springs and as soon as I get stock struts Im raising it back up.

Last edited:

SlowLNF

Established Member
What size are the rims your using?

I like that ride height. Mine sits way to low. I have a really hard time getting a jack under it. It sucks. I just bought some stock springs and as soon as I get stock struts Im raising it back up.

18x9/10.5 and thanks. I'm still debating if I'm going to take the iso's out or not.

Wow that Cavalier is the illest! :bored:

Nice Cobra though!

Thanks!

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
looks great man.

335-30-18?

i'm running 295, they nice but I wished I would have gotten the 335's

R-CODE

Established Member
nice. but u forgot to join one more club: The Motorcity Terminators. Look for us at " A Taste Of Home ", then click " MotorcityTerminators "

Gotti.

Users who are viewing this thread