John Lingenfelter Dead??

Koolaid_Guy

I just read on my ford focus forum that John Lingenfelter lost his battle today b/c of injuries sustained in his crash awhile back.It's not confirmed yet but i am hearing on ls1.com and everything that he died :( Big blow to the automotive world for sure, if true RIP John

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
DOH!

Starting to see the "RIP's" come up on BBS's all over the internet.

RIP Lingenfelter......A Name That Still Strikes Fear Into The Heart Of This Ford Owner......:cryying: :(

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by Kool_ZX3
I just read on my ford focus forum that John Lingenfelter lost his battle today b/c of injuries sustained in his crash awhile back.It's not confirmed yet but i am hearing on ls1.com and everything that he died :( Big blow to the automotive world for sure, if true RIP John
what battle? what accident? what?!?!?:(

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
He crashed into the retaining wall doing ~190mph @ Pomona about a year and a half ago, and has been in a comatose state till today 12/25/2003 when he succomed to his injuries sustained during that accident. :(

RRTX

Established Member
The first place I saw it was on LS1.com from somebody that lives in the town that Lingenfelter's shop is in and apparently knows some of the family. I'm sure by sometime tomorrow morning it will be on the shops website and everywhere else.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Lingenfelter and his work was based in Decatur, Indiana.....

props to a fellow Hoosier and horsepower fanatic.....

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
He made the sweetest looking cars. Cars that had 1000hp but looked like they came right from the factory. Thats the kinds of cars I want for my garage.

Users who are viewing this thread