John Cena drives Ford Shelby GT-H for WrestleMania 23 Entrance...

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
HmMm.. seems a lot like the stunt brakes that we used to install at a place i used to work at (building cars for movies)

Pretty cool though :thumbsup:

Whistler98

Established Member
That was cool seems like they pulled in to far and hit some stuff at the end but pretty cool.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Pretty damn cool but I'd have to say that it wasn't him driving!

Wildpony_2

Oh Really......
Established Member
Dude that was totally him drivin', Have you seen the movie 'Marine'?! He drove the piss outta that camaro-cop car....:rolleyes:

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
actually it was me driving, and I had to switch out, hense the tinted windows. :) So what if I overshot the landing, my bad!!! :) Needs more power, the brake torque wasn't quite what was expected. :(

cobrabitten

Established Member
He's kind of a tool in real life. I know him I actually took his girl from him when i was in highschool. I am sure he does better with the ladies now though. But I highly doubt that was him driving. Nice car none the less.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
cobrabitten said:
He's kind of a tool in real life. I know him I actually took his girl from him when i was in highschool. I am sure he does better with the ladies now though. But I highly doubt that was him driving. Nice car none the less.

So he was a tool in High School, so he still must be a tool? You people that live in HS for the rest of your lives need to get a faucking life...

svtcobra2k3

Established Member
If that wasn't really him driving, when do you think they could've switched drivers as this happened live, so once he smashed through the glass I don't think they could've edited anything because all the people in the crowd were watching. I think he took a while to get out to wait for the chorus of his music to hit first seeing as that's when he opened the door.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
svtcobra2k3 said:
If that wasn't really him driving, when do you think they could've switched drivers as this happened live, so once he smashed through the glass I don't think they could've edited anything because all the people in the crowd were watching. I think he took a while to get out to wait for the chorus of his music to hit first seeing as that's when he opened the door.

Yeah that's probably the only time he was really driving and that's why he over shot the entrance and hit a bunch of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread