Joe's Ford GT videos-wtf?

TXRickC

Established Member
what a dumbass, hope when Joe hits someone else on the PUBLIC roads it doesn't kill THEM.

californiacuda

Established Member
So, I guess you num nuts have never driven over the speed limit. I think the issue is envy, not safety.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I need to post the Video of him Racing an R1 in Orlando. Its nuts.

I'll post the link later tonight.

jj1987

Established Member
TXSVTLIGHTNING said:
what a dumbass, hope when Joe hits someone else on the PUBLIC roads it doesn't kill THEM.
Cmon now man......Joe has been bashed on every internet message board he goes on, and I've yet to hear him badmouth a single person online, in person, or during the few times I've conversed with him on the phone. Lets act mature here.

mystic1219

Established Member
if you search on streetfire for "Ford GT" most all of the ones that say pullied, modded, or turboed in the titile are of Joe. I have some that I filmed but havent uploaded them yet, I will try to get to it shortly. I have been to several hangouts where Joe was there. Joe is a very wealthy guy, but very down to earth. He hangs out with the local mustang crowd and loves to just talk cars with the guys. About the speed thing. Yeah all of us have went over the speed limit, but he is pushing it a little further than most of us do. I have been on the side of the road with him doing a near 200mph fly-by (he was over 200 but let out before he got to where I was at). Yes it is dangerous, and maybe stupid but Joe always makes sure that everyone is standing well away from the road or he will not race. If you could see this thing run in person, I dont think you would worry about safety, but rather how awsome it would be to drive a car like that. The thing is insaine.

Last edited:

eci

Banned
californiacuda said:
So, I guess you num nuts have never driven over the speed limit. I think the issue is envy, not safety.

Yes because as we all know going 85 in a 65 is the same as going 205 in a 65. :dw:

Paul Vincent

Established Member
eci, Isn't the issue more about control than about speed (for a brief run, that GT 200 mph is safer than many lesser vehicles that travel public roads mile after mile at 85 mph)?

marksar

Established Member
Paul Vincent said:
eci, Isn't the issue more about control than about speed (for a brief run, that GT 200 mph is safer than many lesser vehicles that travel public roads mile after mile at 85 mph)?
I'm sorry but I'd much rather be hit by a volvo doing 85 that him doing 200.

69Mach1351w

Established Member
jeez, gentlemen, give the man a break. I actually had the chance to hang out with Joe for about 4 days, in detriot for a Ford GT meet. He is incredibly nice, and just likes to go fast. Its a streetable 100 rwhp car. And its not 1050 rwhp its 1012 on race gas just a FYI. Me Joe and his Tuner just talked for hours about this car, and how its one of the most streetable/ reliable cars on the road for its HP. I actually got to ride in his car, and Holy S-hit that thing is f. ucking nuts. I felt like i was getting vaccum packed into the recardo seats!!! Anyways, cut him slack, if you met him you would understand. Oh, and btw he raced a 1000cc bike (dont know which brand) and spanked the shit out of it while we were in detriot. Happy viewing guys

Users who are viewing this thread