Joe Paterno passed away.....

Common

Established Member
RIP Joe!

Board can't feel good about themselves right now and the fashion he was pushed out of school with. What a way to ****ing go your last 6 months. Your entire life's work is ruined by some pedophile assistant coach, you get cancer and shortly after you die. ****, that is rough....

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Poor man who was brought down by an alleged sicko who couldn't find an 18yr old boy to screw rather then children. State Police stationed on Paterno's block? The National Guard might want to secure Sandusky's residence after these events.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
So...when he gets to Hell..

Does Paterno get to sit and watch his grandchildren get raped by snaggle-toothed old men...

And continue to not be able to say anything about it? :shrug:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Very sad. Loved the guy. It's a shame he had to go through all the controversy. I believe football was what was keeping him going. RIP JoePa.

a6937479-2ee5-140e.jpg

Sent from N8's iPhone

canibus

Established Member
Joe made a very bad decision in not following up on what was brought to his attention. He also had many off the field incidents with players over the years. All in all I don't think Joe was such a saint.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
The way he was treated by Penn State expedited his death. I am convinced of this. The stress alone can affect one's health in terrible ways. His age did not help. He was unfairly let go because one of his asst coaches liked boys. This is the ultimate PC over reaction ever. I also believe because of the era he was raised and lived in, he believed he handled the situation accordingly and did not fully understand PS reaction. You don't accomplish what this man accomplished by not living up to the highest ethical and moral standards. Period.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Gotta love the Guilty until proven innocent crowd.

He came out and said he knew it was going on, but didnt know hwo to go about it... yea right! :rollseyes

Joe you were a great mind for a sport, but like most you were just an animal too, the only difference is you were physiologically one where the players are just physical

Wow really his post is 12666.... Just caugh this a hour later, creepyyyyyy

Last edited:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
No one deserves to die. No child deserves to be molested. One life has ended. At least 10 have been ruined.

The fall of Paterno is not a tragedy. What happened to those kids is.

Did he deserve to die? Of course not. Did his actions or lack thereof merit his fall and resulting criticism that has tainted his legacy? Abso-****-lutely

Last edited:

boatcop1

Established Member
No one deserves to die. No child deserves to be molested. One life has ended. At least 10 have been ruined.

The fall of Paterno is not a tragedy. What happened to those kids is.

Did he deserve to die? Of course not. Did his actions or lack thereof merit his fall and resulting criticism that has tainted his legacy? Abso-****-lutely

This!

Honestly I dont care any more than if anyone else passed away. Moving on.........

Love the Sig by the way!!

Users who are viewing this thread