Job opportunity help

svtcobra2k3

Established Member
I've been without a job for a month now and I really need to find another job. My last job I was a car salesman and it was just horrible. The place I was at was so slow and the managers just pissed me off, caused a lot of stress, I actually broke out in acne due to all the stress. Yeah occasionally I would make a lot of money but then sometimes I made $200 a month. The managers would always push me to talk to anyone I see walking on the lot (even if they were homeless pushing a cart or looked like drug dealers) which I hated.

Anyways... don't want to get much into that, my question basically is anyone know any job opportunities out there where basically I can make decent money and not have to deal with the stress? Something where I can dress decent (slacks, dress shirt/uniform/polo shirt, dress shoes) is what I want to wear.

At first I'm thinking at some main branch bank location in like the Loan department or something to deal with Transferring titles or loan payoff...anyone know the job title for that?

Also I was thinking Real Estate but then again not sure about that as it seems like it's almost the same deal as car salesman and I might not make a lot of money unless I sell things. I only have a high school diploma, no college degree or anything so I think it's a lot harder to get into a career and only the car sales business was open to me that met my standards as I don't want to work at WalMart or something doing hard labor work especially since I have back problems I can't be standing on my feet the whole 8-9 hours with a few breaks. Something that I can do from 9-5 ya know with weekends off. Another reason why I can't seem to get into the car salesman business again, working 8am - 9pm sometimes and even working weekends that's too much if i don't sell much. So anyone else have any advise for job opportunities? Thanks a lot in advance for any help!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
svtcobra2k3 said:
Also I was thinking Real Estate but then again not sure about that as it seems like it's almost the same deal as car salesman and I might not make a lot of money unless I sell things. I only have a high school diploma, no college degree or anything so I think it's a lot harder to get into a career and only the car sales business was open to me that met my standards as I don't want to work at WalMart or something doing hard labor work especially since I have back problems I can't be standing on my feet the whole 8-9 hours with a few breaks. Something that I can do from 9-5 ya know with weekends off. Another reason why I can't seem to get into the car salesman business again, working 8am - 9pm sometimes and even working weekends that's too much if i don't sell much. So anyone else have any advise for job opportunities? Thanks a lot in advance for any help!

It sounds like you do not like sales, so I don't think being a RE Agent wouldn't be right. That's a commision based salary like most sales positions.

I don't know what the market is like there, but I think Government work wouldn't be a terrible route. You don't really have to work hard, you make ok money, and, if you stick it out, you can retire in you're 50s with a pension. A bank wouldn't be a bad idea either.

You ever considered taking some night classes or something to get a College education?? It'll pay off in the long run.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
How old are ya?? Local community college and become skilled at something i guess? ;]

Users who are viewing this thread