Job Opening in Nevada

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
First Legal Male Prostitute in Nevada Resigns

(NewsCore) - The Bordello Beefcake has called it quits. "Markus," the first stud-for-hire at a Nevada bordello, has left the business after bringing in fewer than 10 clients since his debut in January, the Las Vegas Review Journal reported Friday.

But Bobbi Davis, owner of the Shady Lady Ranch, said she would press on without him. In fact, she told the paper, his workload has been taken on by a Las Vegas man whose nom de bordello is -- wait for it -- Y. Not.

However, Not has had his own share of problems. The paper quoted Davis as saying he had seen about 10 customers when an electrical problem in his bungalow forced the brothel to suspend his services until the wiring was fixed in May or June.

As for Markus, she said his departure was a “mutual decision” and told the paper he “went back to do movies,” an apparent reference to his earlier career in the adult film business.

Markus, Nevada’s first licensed male prostitute, had trouble from the outset, when he compared himself to civil rights heroine Rosa Parks in an interview with Details magazine, according to the newspaper.

Davis also said some of his fellow female employees at the Shady Lady, about 150 miles northwest of Las Vegas, were not happy to have a man in their working ranks.

“I don’t know why,” the paper quoted her as saying. “It’s not like they’re competing for the same customers.”

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
i wouldnt do it period, do you know what kind of Bush pigs you would have to nail?

Like the grossest of gross, they make no pride night look like supermodel night.

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
i wouldnt do it period, do you know what kind of Bush pigs you would have to nail?

Like the grossest of gross, they make no pride night look like supermodel night.

What woman has to pay for sex...regardless of looks....there is almost always someone willing to hit it for free.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member

lol never heard that, my buddy used to call it value menu night lol :banana:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
"The Shady Lady Ranch is Looking for Some New Faces"

Between 21 and 40.
Have a Good Work Ethic.
Must be Service Oriented.
Have a Willingness to Please.
Have a Positive Attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread