JMS Launchmax transbrake

rustang1

Established Member
I think it's a brand new product that hasn't been out long enough to get any reviews yet.
I was on the site a week or so ago and didn't see it available.

bobster

Established Member
Just talked to them on the phone and they said they're working on the plug n play version which will be out in about 6 weeks. All you'll need is a button.

bobster

Established Member
Didn't ask how much the plug n play was going to be but I really like the clean install of the plug n play. I have their fuel booster and it is sweet!

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Plug n play is going to be pricey I think. I would guess in the $350+ range. It's a nice unit for sure though

derricksmustang

Established Member
What kind of rpms on a stock conveter? Ive really been thinking of doing this ive got a paxton car and it is horrible out of the hole.. also talk to another guy that is making a kit.. Thanks guys.

RIPCHVY

Established Member
Some people say not worth it with a stock converter. But you do get 600rpm over stock stall.But its something about the stock converter being tight and it will not reract like it should.

RIPCHVY

Established Member
Based on what I seen a lot of people like them but has anyone with a circle d converter and 2step broken anything yet with a stock trans especially on nitrous?

Users who are viewing this thread