JLT PCV Pre-Filter

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
Might be a long shot but I’ll try here. I have this JLT PCV Pre-filter but it’s missing the 90 deg. fitting. I am trying to install this on the passenger side. I tried all the hardware stores here and had no luck. Even contacted JLT and no response. Anyone have this fitting laying around or know where I can purchase it from online?

Also looking for the passenger side PCV tube that plugs into the intake. Shown in picture attached.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 1686687766607.jpeg
    1686687766607.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 58

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s not JLT anymore it’s like j&l that took em over.

Take a pic of the top of yours, I might have extras laying around. I’d just run some straight hose from the pre filter to the elbow if it comes down to it

01yellercobra

Established Member
Have you checked the Help section at the parts store? I can't imagine the elbow being far off from something there.

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
Have you checked the Help section at the parts store? I can't imagine the elbow being far off from something there.
Closest thing I found was a brass 90 at Home Depot in the Garden department. The brass 90 pushed in the pre filter doesn’t like to sit flush when installed as it is too tall. Guess I will have to file/sand down the brass fitting.

Having same issue as this guy when I use the brass 90:

Users who are viewing this thread