Jlt intake and sct tuner

Ratinacage

Established Member
Payment sent via pay pal. Do you know if the tunes on there will work on a 2013 manual 3.73 gears with your same mods ?

45thstang

Established Member
Payment refunded. Files a claim with PayPal less than 12 hours after payment

Last edited:

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
Hmm that's a little dicked up. 12 hrs isn't enough time to really get anything done and airing your dirty laundry on here isn't very professional either. That's a bad deal on your side there mr buyer.

Considering that you have 45 days to submit a claim with Paypal, 12 hrs is extremely impatient, almost like you had buyers remorse

Last edited:

Ratinacage

Established Member
Hmm that's a little dicked up. 12 hrs isn't enough time to really get anything done and airing your dirty laundry on here isn't very professional either. That's a bad deal on your side there mr buyer.

Considering that you have 45 days to submit a claim with Paypal, 12 hrs is extremely impatient, almost like you had buyers remorse

The guy would simply not respond after payment was made. I wasn't asking for it to shipped in 12 hours.

Ratinacage

Established Member
A very simple yes I received your payment and will be shipping it out next week. Would have have been more than sufficient.

fwd2rwd

Established Member
im having the same issues with this buyer. paid over a week ago, he said he shipped it, was tired and couldn't provide tracking at the time. said he would pm next day with tracking, now he wont reply to any pm's, emails nothing. Another buyer pm'ed me saying the same happened to him when buying this guys rear wheels... all his threads started are for things hes trying to sell. Hes got 2 negative feedbacks saying the same thing. even know hes been on lurking the threads like everyday he chooses not to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread