JLT for My Marauder

dpotter

Established Member
I finally got around to installing the JLT I bought a few months ago, I'm very impressed with the results. I can feel a little more power and she feels more responsive. The best outcome is the roar past half throttle, it's awesome. (forgive the dust on the valve covers, this is my daily driver)

Thanks Jay for a great product!

2997228571_e985a2c29e_b.jpg

SilverLSC98

Established Member
Great looking intake. I like those JLT intakes, looks so clean in the engine bay. Did that kit come with the cone filter and heat shield too?

dpotter

Established Member
The kit came with everything. The only problem is I need to clock the reducer since the JLT emblem is the wrong direction. I liked the one I had on my Cobra so I wanted it for my MM. I can't believe I didn't install it sooner. I LOVE the results.

Beyond the quality of the product, which is outstanding, JLT's customer service is absolutely top notch.

Last edited:

SilverLSC98

Established Member
What else is done to your Marauder? I get excited when I see one on the road, but that is about twice a year...such a bada$$ car

dpotter

Established Member
Not much done yet, just the JLT and a SCT tune from Lidio. I'm having stock wheels widened to 9.5" to accept the 295's I've got for the rear then plan on getting a blower probably in the spring/summer. I've had the front badge removed from the grill, have a spoiler awaiting install and need to get some scratches and scuffs taken out but it's a great car.

I've always loved these big beauties and with 3 kids/wife I needed a sizable sled but wanted something unique with potential. It's working out great for me and my family.

Thanks for asking, have a good one and be sure to give the nod to the next Marauder driver you see.

EDIT: I added slotted/vented rotors and Ceramix Adaptive One pads, now that she stops I'm working on the show n go....

Last edited:

Macon Marauder

Voice of Cold Hard Reason
Established Member
I've had a JLT kit on my MM for years and love it! :)
But it didn't come with a heat shield. :(

Can I buy just the shield?

Users who are viewing this thread