JLT Cold Air Intake, White

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Up for sale is my old JLT CAI in Oxford White. My tuner and I decided to go with a JLTR RAI, so now this is up for sale. The tube has damage(scratches) from removing it out of the fenderwell, but after you re-install it, it all should be invisible. The filter cone is also dented a bit from removal, but once again won't be seen. This kit is 100% complete. Check the pics thoroughly.

This kit sells for $219 plus $25 for the custom paint for a total of $245. I'll take $125 shipped to the lower 48, plus add 3% Paypal. This setup will work good for your Terminator, and after installed should look good too! I used this setup for MAYBE 250 miles!:rockon: So it's basically brand new.

IMG_0900.gif

IMG_0901.gif

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.gif

IMG_0899.jpg

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Bump, make me a decent offer and its gone, all this does is take up space in my garage!

CraigsSnake

Established Member
If you have a hard time selling this, let me know your lowest price shipped, and I might pick it up. I don't really need one, but it's a cool intake.

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
All this thing does is take up space in my garage, I would rather see it used on someones' car, making horsepower! Paint it, use it as a backup, whatever you want, how about $100 shipped.

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Ya, both have upside. But at this price, instead of $250, you can experiment with both!

Users who are viewing this thread