Jlt cold air intake $140

Speedboosted

Established Member
You should post a picture in here, with your username and date on it....this smells fishier than a teenage girl after prom night

adeelwali

Established Member
You should post a picture in here, with your username and date on it....this smells fishier than a teenage girl after prom night

intake.jpgintake2.jpg

Heres the pictures, my car is at the shop being upgraded, i went there took pictures emailed myself the pictures and uploaded here, thats the best i couldve done, now for 140 bucks you want me to go back and write my name with a copy of passport id rather throw it in the garbage, if anyone is interested they can email me or text me and go up and look at my previous successful sales for example my stock cams, blower, injectors. You cant be so demanding just because i put it up for a good price..

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
View attachment 34297View attachment 34298

Heres the pictures, my car is at the shop being upgraded, i went there took pictures emailed myself the pictures and uploaded here, thats the best i couldve done, now for 140 bucks you want me to go back and write my name with a copy of passport id rather throw it in the garbage, if anyone is interested they can email me or text me and go up and look at my previous successful sales for example my stock cams, blower, injectors. You cant be so demanding just because i put it up for a good price..

Those are good enough man. Just trying to make sure nobody gets screwed over, seems to be happening a lot lately. Excellent price, GLWS

But by the way, you have zero feedback on your profile so I'm not sure what previous sales on here you are talking about

Last edited:

adeelwali

Established Member
I understand. Yeah looks like ive listed them for 100 less than usual asking price, but buyer pays shipping and paypal fees, which i dont think should be more than $40, so still 180 is cheap.. Good luck to me.

Speedboosted

Established Member
I picked mine up for $200 shipped if I remember correctly and I thought I got a pretty good deal. If you have a box that fits it well, shipping is around $25

Users who are viewing this thread