JLT CAI is on

1999WhiteSVT

STLMustangs.com
Established Member
ive only driven home from my friends house and to work today, but i LOVE it. it really made a differnce in power. when i gas it in 1st it actually breaks the tires loose pretty well, where as before they gripped well (for street tires). and it definitly passes the highway test. the car loves those high RPM's even more now.
thanks to 99riocobra for the part.

dredg9

Established Member
just wait a couple more days. it will feel slow again. then on to next mod

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
1999WhiteSVT said:
ive only driven home from my friends house and to work today, but i LOVE it. it really made a differnce in power. when i gas it in 1st it actually breaks the tires loose pretty well, where as before they gripped well (for street tires). and it definitly passes the highway test. the car loves those high RPM's even more now.
thanks to 99riocobra for the part.
no problem man! glad to hear it all went on for you so smoothly and quickly! i knew you'd love it.

Twistedoffpurp

Established Member
I put mine on a couple of days ago and it felt quicker 2-3 days later after driving it around a little bit. But I must say an improvment well worth it.

TheGord

Texas Proud
Established Member
JLT CAI. pphhhhh. there goes your ability to drive through 2-foot flooded roads. jk

Jamie R.

Established Member
The JLT CAI is a great peice that really works good. I had some guys lookin' at the big pipe on the car when I was at the track this past weekend!!!

Jamie R.
'01 Cobra

Users who are viewing this thread