JLT CAI 12" High Boost

SVT04

Established Member
Beautiful JLT CAI with flame job (a $75 upgrade when you order) .
This is the high boost model and is brand new and has never been installed ,it will be sent to you in the same box it came in.

I sold the Cobra before it was installed.

Here is a link to JLT's page detailing this system.

JLT 12” CAI Kit For High Boost Applications (2003-04 SVT Cobra) 2003-2004 SVT COBRA 12” CAI kit for high boost applications [CAI-12-FMC-0304] - $249.00 : JLT PERFORMANCE, Home of the JLT TRUE COLD AIR KIT

With the CAI I will include a set of Billetflow IRS brackets, also new in the package they came in.

This beautiful intake and the brackets will be sent to the first person who sends me $200 US via paypal. I'll cover shipping.

Drop me a PM with an e-mail address and I can send you pictures and we can go from there.

Larry

SVT04

Established Member
All PMs replied to, thanks guys let me know if you saw pics posted under Power adders section over on Modular Fords.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
All PMs replied to, thanks guys let me know if you saw pics posted under Power adders section over on Modular Fords.

Saw the pics over there and it's a really nice piece. Too bad the flames are white or I'd be all over it. Good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread