Jlt air/oil seperators drivers&pass

thgt500

Established Member
DRIVERS AND PASSENGER SIDES ARE SOLD TO whitesnake86 and No Name.

HAVE PASSENGER SIDE STILL AVAIALABLE FOR $67.50 to my paypal.

As the title says I have a set of mint condition JLT air/oil seperators.

Price is $135 Shipped CONUS ONLY for both.

Paypal to [email protected]

This is a shot of my old setup but motor is getting ready to go back in, and i have to go with Moroso breathers so seperators are off the car and ready to ship. Shipping will be UPS ground.

photo sharing software

Last edited:

thgt500

Established Member
Passenger Side

When i picked up the seperators today from Lethal i saw something i had forgotten. One of the passenger side tubes had to be lenghthened due to the Kenne Bell 4.2 install.

SEE PIC BELOW.

No name has already paid me for this and i will do a refund if he so chooses. Or since the seperator was not in as mint condition as i described i will take off $20. Its still in perfect working order just not original tube. I apologize for the oversight on my part.

photos upload

Last edited:

Venom07

Established Member
Did you get the car running already with new setup? Saw your car over at lethal. What your looking for 1000hp? Car is really nice. Do you have any other parts to sell from old setup? Lmk

Last edited by a moderator:

thgt500

Established Member
Did you get the car running already with new setup? Saw your car over at lethal. What your looking for 1000hp? Car is really nice. Do you have any other parts to sell from old setup? Lmk

Motor is arriving today so hopefully going in soon. I sold most of the old setup already just have alot of stock parts in boxes in my garage. I am anticipating landing between 1100 and 1200 RWHP corrected on loaded dyno. We were at 904 before on stock motor with conservative timing. This time around we'll have more boost.....more compression(9.7.1)...cams....and more timing. Maybe a 50shot of the dope to boot. We'll see...

Venom07

Established Member
Wow thats awesome. Was wondering what the limits of stock motor was. Want to build motor as well and was wondering what you were setting your compression at. Hopefully we can meet sometime to share ideas. Will probably stop by shop to check out rest of build.

Users who are viewing this thread