JLP DYNO DAY Whipple vs Kenne Bell

JohnnyLightning

Established Member
A LITTLE UPDATE:banana:
[ame=http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66138]JLP DYNO DAY Whipple vs Kenne Bell - Lightning Forum | LightningRodder.com[/ame]

tj4891

Established Member
me and zach (red cobra ) might meet up and head up, we will let you know blksvtcobra714 not sure yet

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I believe it starts as early as 8 with the dyno starting around 830. I think I saw that on the lightning forums somewhere. I plan to leave here (Bel Air, MD) around 9am or so if anyone wants to meet up. Let me know. I'll be up a little early to give my car a quick detail so just shoot me a PM. I'll be going up Rt 1 and catching 222 for anyone interested.

Last edited:

viper82489

Established Member
Had a great time as usual, thanks to Johnny and Sue for for putting this on every year, and big thanks to Johnny for adding some fuel in my tune so I didn't lean out during my runs. looking forward to next year, maybe with some more power :burnout:

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Had a great time as usual, thanks to Johnny and Sue for for putting this on every year, and big thanks to Johnny for adding some fuel in my tune so I didn't lean out during my runs. looking forward to next year, maybe with some more power :burnout:

+1. Big thanks to Johnny & Sue. They run a great business and this is always a highlight of the car season for me. Good times.

Why Try

Established Member
Had a great time yesterday, Johnny & Sue were gracious hosts. Theres no question that i will be back next year. They are good, down to earth people and always try to make sure you are completely satisfied, whether tuning or throwing an event.

Users who are viewing this thread