JLP Dyno Day - New Date! Sat, April 24th!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
o.k folks JLP has given me a date for their anual dyno day. the event will be held at their shop and they will have food and drinks as they have to be one of the best host when doing these events.

this year will be the same as last year with the dyno sessions, meaning the lightnings will be there. they are also inviting some dodge guys since Johnnie has a couple of srt's in his garage. last year they ended up doing 20 cars so they are going to shoot for that again. so let me know if your interested i'll put you down. dont know exactly how they will be doing it but i guess first name on the list goes first and so on.

i think they will be giving a trophy to the most horsepowered car which makes it fun.i will keep you guys updated if anything changes and maybe Dwight could sticky this for me

date: april 24 from 8.a.m to whenever...

lets do the first 8 cars since we are mixing in with the lightnings

1. LIKEIT
2. cookieman00x
3. 04mach1blur
4. red poison
5. boobinspecter
6. venomus03
7. blksvtcobra714
8. cobra1923

back up for dyno's

1. 89lxnotch

spectataing

Fishtail
sunburned
SYmach1
Derack@amazon
gcassidy
ironterp
scottinssmd
blowns281
nutty5.0
01svtsnake
1bad96svt
viper82849
03whippeledcobra
sc-93svt
mystic04
black2000
04mach1blur
951mysticcobra

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I added it to the MACA Calender. I am interested. Should have my car pullied by then with an Amazon tune so i'd like to make sure everything looks ok. Any idea on the price?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
What's the cost to get on the rollers Carlos? I had fun at this last year, and would like to go again.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Anyone know what the highest hp car/truck was from last year? Mine was 570. We'll see if I can get my POS tuned by then.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
If Im not mistaken there wasnt a cost as much as there was a donation I think it was about 50 per car.

Last edited:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
This might be a good event to make sure the old mill is still churning out the ponies. Maybe I will do an iced race gas pull to see if I can crack the 500 mark with an upper only!! I will see what status the car is in come the middle of march ... it better be back together by then!!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I AM IN FOR SURE! Put me down Carlos..may as well dyno it to see what she's got at that time. Probably be stock..well maybe axleback..but, that won't add anything!

Itching is right! I want to go drive now! DAMN! Come on!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread