JLP Built long block in! Dyno #'s!

IZBLOWN

Well guys finally got my truck back from JLP. Took a little longer because John was having probs with the ECU, wound up having to put a new one in. Anyway, he made a few dyno pulls with the truck to get it tuned in, here are the #'s

603rwhp
664rwtq

I am very happy with the work and man does the truck run great!

Mods are: JLP built short block, CNC ported heads, Stage III cams, KB, Accufab TB, JLP traction bars, Thunder pipe, 4# lower, 3.2 upper, 50lb injectors, Dynatech LT's w/ cats, Delta Chip, Bassani catback, Dual fuel pumps.

Anthony
:burnout:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
That's awesome man. I am curious as to your choice of the dynatech LT's. Did someone recommend them or did you just choose them. I have been looking and even posed the ? of which LT's would be better, the tri Y or the kooks style. Thanks man. I bet your truck is a monster.

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Having that much power on the street is just not right............:bowdown: :bowdown: I want.........:burnout:

IZBLOWN

I really dont know which ones make more power, the only reason i chose the Dynatechs was the price was right and they looked like a quality product, plus they came with the midpipes with cats already installed. The choice is yours!

Thanks guys!

Anthony

Originally posted by ID 10 T
That's awesome man. I am curious as to your choice of the dynatech LT's. Did someone recommend them or did you just choose them. I have been looking and even posed the ? of which LT's would be better, the tri Y or the kooks style. Thanks man. I bet your truck is a monster.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I was wondering if what they call a full system was heaaders and midpipes/cats and not mufflers. That's the way it looks on thier website. Thanks for clearing that up.

Users who are viewing this thread